Nfl.com Most Over Rated And Underated Falcon Of All Time.

falcons007

Underrated Keith Brooking and Glanville

Most over rated: Matt Ryan

I would have to wonder if these clowns even watch games. The guy said, Keith Brooking took the falcons to SB in 1998 and was part of resurgence in DAL in 2009. Really?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/atlanta-falcons/0ap2000000210352/Atlanta-Falcons-Most-underrated-overrated-players-of-all-time?continuous=true

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Underrated Keith Brooking and Glanville

Most over rated: Matt Ryan

I would have to wonder if these clowns even watch games. The guy said, Keith Brooking took the falcons to SB in 1998 and was part of resurgence in DAL in 2009. Really?

http://www.nfl.com/v...continuous=true

I agree with you about Brooking, but the other two selections are not far off in my mind.

Vick laid out the red carpet for MR...Vick's situation/fall was indefensible.

I think MR following Vick as some kind of monkey on his back is ludicrous. Qb's with real 800lb gorillas on their back won SB during MR's

time...AR/EM/JF.

BS

Brooking was so over rated, He seriously did not have a memorable game changing play ever as a Falcon. His only contribution was never getting injured which was a bad thing cause he was so invisible on the field.

Spoon already has alot more memorable plays in his short career than MR 3rd and 16

And Ryan as the most over rated? Yea right that honor goes to Vick and Vick alone. Vick was given a ton of money and we lined up coaches to coach him and still couldn't give us back to back winning seasons and hasn't done Jack since getting out of jail.

Edited by MAD597

I agree with you about Brooking, but the other two selections are not far off in my mind.

Vick laid out the red carpet for MR...Vick's situation/fall was indefensible.

I think MR following Vick as some kind of monkey on his back is ludicrous. Qb's with real 800lb gorillas on their back won SB during MR's

time...AR/EM/JF.

You lost me on the words in bold man. Big time.

Edited by ATLfaninBMORE

The pile jumper is underrated? The best QB in franchise history is overrated? This is the most stupid thing I've seen in a while, and that's saying a lot. They apparently don't know any Falcons fan, or at least anyone that's actually followed the team.

BS

Brooking was so over rated, He seriously did not have a memorable game changing play ever as a Falcon. His only contribution was never getting injured which was a bad thing cause he was so invisible on the field.

Spoon already has alot more memorable plays in his short career than MR 3rd and 16

And Ryan as the most over rated? Yea right that honor goes to Vick and Vick alone. Vick was given a ton of money and we lined up coaches to coach him and still couldn't give us back to back winning seasons and hasn't done Jack since getting out of jail.

Why doesn't this fit MR as well, since he's had a smorgasbord of "O" talent/significant coaching changes and no closer than Vick to a SB?

MR can get JF/DB/AR money or better than Eli money w/o a SB(appearance). Vick is 2/3 and MR 1-4. IIRC.

Edited by Mid-Nite-Toker

Why doesn't this fit MR as well, since he's had a smorgasbord of "O" talent/significant coaching changes and no closer than Vick to a SB?

MR can get JF/DB/AR money or better than Eli money w/o a SB(appearance). Vick is 2/3 and MR 1-4. IIRC.

He doesn't fit cause Ryan was a starter from day one and has been one of the most consistent QB's ever in his first 5 years in the league. Ryan numbers in his first 5 years are better than Brees and on par with P Manning.

Vick could not stay healthy, could not be forced to focus on football even with a 100 million $ contract and gave us horrible un balanced and random results and literally mailed it in in 2005 and 2006. Vick is the definition of over rated, his play since leaving ATL further confirms this.

When I first read this article, I was flabergasted. I could have thought of a dozen other players that would make the over-rated portion but how does one say that Matt Ryan is over-rated? That is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Warren Sapp must have gone in the room and changed the typing on the computer screen before this article was published.

they got it switched up.

Most Overrated: Keith Brooking

Most Underrated: Matt Ryan

Nah they just got it completely wrong Most Underrated Falcons since 2008 Most Overrated Michael Di*k I mean Vick.

He doesn't fit cause Ryan was a starter from day one and has been one of the most consistent QB's ever in his first 5 years in the league. Ryan numbers in his first 5 years are better than Brees and on par with P Manning.

Vick could not stay healthy, could not be forced to focus on football even with a 100 million $ contract and gave us horrible un balanced and random results and literally mailed it in in 2005 and 2006. Vick is the definition of over rated, his play since leaving ATL further confirms this.

Since Vick was that bad, then how do you disprove my premise? 2-3 vs 1-4? Why is it blasphemy to say that MR is overrated...not the same as

he suxx.

Since Vick was that bad, then how do you disprove my premise? 2-3 vs 1-4? Why is it blasphemy to say that MR is overrated...not the same as

he suxx.

Because at least MR put us in position to win the NFC Championship Game Defense straight gave that away. While MR made some error's In that game had defense not been on roller skates it wouldn't have mattered we'd be in Super Bowl at the least. Would have been a better Storyline of Gonzales vs. Lewis and Matt Ryan vs. Joe Flacco. I think people would pay top dollar to see how that would have played out in a Super Bowl.