Shocker....glenn Beck Is 100% On The Right Side Of An Argument

Honestly that's wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.....

I thought it was going to show the torture of prisoners or the sexual assault of a young girl or something. Taking a bite out of the heart of an already dead enemy...meh it's more in the spectrum of news of the weird than "OMG share this video wtih your freinds" flagship symbol of why we need to stay out of Syria.

Sure it's gross but I'm pretty sure my uncle on my grandmother's side did worse sh^t in Vietnam (he supposedly carried pictures of Vietneese he had decapitated when he came home) dude was messed up in the head. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if this "rebel leader" had worse crimes to his name than what we saw in the video.

I agree though this is a war we do not need to get involved in....

Honestly that's wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.....

I thought it was going to show the torture of prisoners or the sexual assault of a young girl or something. Taking a bite out of the heart of an already dead enemy...meh it's more in the spectrum of news of the weird than "OMG share this video wtih your freinds" flagship symbol of why we need to stay out of Syria.

Sure it's gross but I'm pretty sure my uncle on my grandmother's side did worse sh^t in Vietnam (he supposedly carried pictures of Vietneese he had decapitated when he came home) dude was messed up in the head. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if this "rebel leader" had worse crimes to his name than what we saw in the video.

I agree though this is a war we do not need to get involved in....

???

???

I dunno I guess it's just more a moment of "huh, well that was kind of f*cked up" than a "OMG THIS IS WHY WE SHOULDN'T BE HELPING THE SYRIANS" kind of video. If hypothetically the American people wanted to get involved in this conflict (and we don't) this video shouldn't be passed around as the deciding factor of anything other than proof that this leader has some unstable ideas of what constitutes bravery..

We've certainly aided crazier dudes who have committed far far far worse crimes. My biggest concern after seeing this isn't that he's willing to take a chunk of human into his mouth but rather, If this is what he's willing to broadcast to the world what are he and his men doing when they think no one is looking?

I dunno I guess it's just more a moment of "huh, well that was kind of f*cked up" than a "OMG THIS IS WHY WE SHOULDN'T BE HELPING THE SYRIANS" kind of video. If hypothetically the American people wanted to get involved in this conflict (and we don't) this video shouldn't be passed around as the deciding factor of anything other than proof that this leader has some unstable ideas of what constitutes bravery..

We've certainly aided crazier dudes who have committed far far far worse crimes. My biggest concern after seeing this isn't that he's willing to take a chunk of human into his mouth but rather, If this is what he's willing to broadcast to the world what are he and his men doing when they think no one is looking?

Well, I do think this is a very good reason for not providing arms to his side. The leader of the rebellion side is mentally unstable. He does not believe in the rules of war. And the other times we've armed rebels in that region, it hasn't worked out well for us. Ever heard of Al Qaeda, the Taliban? We armed both. How about Bin Laden? And this guy is more extreme with less sense. Do we really want to help someone like that take over a country that has a nuclear program?

Well, I do think this is a very good reason for not providing arms to his side. The leader of the rebellion side is mentally unstable. He does not believe in the rules of war. And the other times we've armed rebels in that region, it hasn't worked out well for us. Ever heard of Al Qaeda, the Taliban? We armed both. How about Bin Laden? And this guy is more extreme with less sense. Do we really want to help someone like that take over a country that has a nuclear program?

This situation is much worse. The meme is popular that we funded bin Laden in Afghanistan, but we did not. Nor al Qaeda or the Taliban as they didn't exist until many years later, not to mention that our funding went via Pakistan primarily to the rebel tribes of the North, and the Taliban emerged from the Southern tribes. Sure there was probably surplus that we left behind that fell into the hands of the wrong folks, but that's different than what we're talking about now. In fact, just wait and see how much US weaponry ends up in the wrong hands after we depart Afghanistan in a year or so.

Jabhat al-Nasra is one of the most effective rebel groups in Syria, and they were recently declared the official arm of al Qaeda by Zawahiri himself. There is little question that arms from the West will end up in their hands if we choose to go that route. It's time this Administration swallow its pride and walk back the "crossing a line" chemical weapons comment, and let this play out. And screw McCain and his pressing for our entry into this brutal fiasco.

This situation is much worse. The meme is popular that we funded bin Laden in Afghanistan, but we did not. Nor al Qaeda or the Taliban as they didn't exist until many years later, not to mention that our funding went via Pakistan primarily to the rebel tribes of the North, and the Taliban emerged from the Southern tribes. Sure there was probably surplus that we left behind that fell into the hands of the wrong folks, but that's different than what we're talking about now. In fact, just wait and see how much US weaponry ends up in the wrong hands after we depart Afghanistan in a year or so.

Jabhat al-Nasra is one of the most effective rebel groups in Syria, and they were recently declared the official arm of al Qaeda by Zawahiri himself. There is little question that arms from the West will end up in their hands if we choose to go that route. It's time this Administration swallow its pride and walk back the "crossing a line" chemical weapons comment, and let this play out. And screw McCain and his pressing for our entry into this brutal fiasco.

McCain is an enigma to me. He is one of the lefts favorite Republicans, yet he epitomizes the lefts caricature of Republicans: economically ignorant, gung-ho for any war, politically simple. Edited by Flip Flop

McCain is an enigma to me. He is one of the lefts favorite Republicans, yet he epitomizes the lefts caricature of Republicans: economically ignorant, gung-ho for any war, politically simple.

It's fascinating isn't it? He's held out as the example of a moderate willing to work with both sides, but represents everything the left complains about the Republican Party and conservatives disdain about why the GOP is lost.

Nah, we need not do anything about any other foreign issue. Its time to worry about USA which is fast starting to look very much like a fascist country hiding as progressive. Need to stop arming these crazies. no more aid to outsiders. We can barely take care of our own.

Nah, we need not do anything about any other foreign issue. Its time to worry about USA which is fast starting to look very much like a fascist country hiding as progressive. Need to stop arming these crazies. no more aid to outsiders. We can barely take care of our own.

Well that's fair I'm just saying "oh knowz a cannibal" shouldn't have anything to do with it. The issue (and it's consequences) are too serious for such petty stances.

On a list of war crimes desecration of the dead is a little ways down the list for me. It's wrong but I promise you both sides are likely committing worse daily.

We shouldn't get involved cause we've got our own issues to look to and because we've already proven we can't handle the responsibility not because their leader's willing to bite a human heart.

The rebels we gave arms to ended up starting those groups after the resistance. We didn't ship them with Taliban and Al Qaeda on the shipping form, but we effectively gave those groups weopons and training.