Top Posters In This Topic

Only Cam Newton.

He screams "overrated".

I shall await Reece!

his Talent and skill set are NOT Overrated

but neither was J George's

Cam has yet to show the 1 Big Factor that makes a QB a Good QB

Leadership

IF he gets that, and IF he drops the superman act and the Towel on the head crap

he can be a great QB

IF

is never a good word in the NFL

Newton and Ryan most overrated in south. Take away Gonzo, White or Julio and he's not going to do anything. He has them either getting wide open or leading defenders for an easy uncontested throws, so the average level of difficulty of his throws are pretty low. Last year Brees had his two main targets playing injured with record drops and unable to get separation and had to make super accurate bullseye throws all game every game, Ryan doesn't match those performances with DA,e receivers.

Leadership

IF he gets that, and IF he drops the superman act and the Towel on the head crap

he can be a great QB

IF

Without being cryptic I will that YES CAM IS OVERRATED.

The day he proves me wrong , is the day I say he is not.

I don't mean to be intentionally mean to him , I just feel that way.

I will gladly say I am wrong. It isn't hard. lol

Newton and Ryan most overrated in south. Take away Gonzo, White or Julio and he's not going to do anything. He has them either getting wide open or leading defenders for an easy uncontested throws, so the average level of difficulty of his throws are pretty low. Last year Brees had his two main targets playing injured with record drops and unable to get separation and had to make super accurate bullseye throws all game every game, Ryan doesn't match those performances with DA,e receivers.

Richard Sherman called you silly.

Without being cryptic I will that YES CAM IS OVERRATED.

The day he proves me wrong , is the day I say he is not.

I don't mean to be intentionally mean to him , I just feel that way.

I will gladly say I am wrong. It isn't hard. lol

Richard Sherman called you silly.

The day people care what a moron like you thinks is the day when goat **** is worth more then oil.

Leadership

he can be a great QB

IF

He ain't never taken the towel off his head so go KYS!! Stop worrying about what my QB wears on his head. He wore a towel on his head after he ran for a 72 yards TD against the Falcons. Nobody had a problem with it then.

The day people care what a moron like you thinks is the day when goat **** is worth more then oil.

Well as long as I have something to aspire to then I am good. I know you love the guy. I just appreciate your point of view the most.

I know you don't like me , but I like you!

I think you are the quintessential Panther fan!

I mean you are militant over Cam , you think that no matter what you have a chance , you love your team no matter what!

I think that is awesome!

What I always laugh at is the idea that TATF can be "homers" while Panthers fans endure their lives. I am here to help Panthers fans who want to quit. I will be holding a Panther fan refugee camp for the next 45 days and all are welcome.

That includes you too bud.

Well as long as I have something to aspire to then I am good. I know you love the guy. I just appreciate your point of view the most.

I know you don't like me , but I like you!

I think you are the quintessential Panther fan!

I mean you are militant over Cam , you think that no matter what you have a chance , you love your team no matter what!

I think that is awesome!

What I always laugh at is the idea that TATF can be "homers" while Panthers fans endure their lives. I am here to help Panthers fans who want to quit. I will be holding a Panther fan refugee camp for the next 45 days and all are welcome.

That includes you too bud.

Just wait Tuggle. We are getting closer and closer to the Score board being the only opinion that matters.

and the winner of the most Idiotic reply in this thread goes to the Cool Saint Fan , who cant see the Forest for the trees ...

Considering Ryan put up very good Numbers when he had M Jenkins and J Peele as Starters at WR and TE, and I am Sure M Ryan would be tops on the overrated list, if everyone were Cool like you lol

But since the rest of America, are so uncool, he is among the most underrated votes in less than 24 hrs of Making the List......

soooooooooooo yea lol

Just and FYI , I actually respect the Panthers. I just like to pick on Reece. The person who calls any Falcon fan "homer" and yet refuses any and all weakness of the kitties.

OK idiot show me where I said our Secondary wasn't a weakness or Coaching wasn't a problem or ? mark for my team?? I just don't agree with Rivals about Cam. But of course you're dumb so that translate to "my team has no weakness".

OK idiot show me where I said our Secondary wasn't a weakness or Coaching wasn't a problem or ? mark for my team?? I just don't agree with Rivals about Cam. But of course you're dumb so that translate to "my team has no weakness".

So I am dumb now?

According to the world your secondary was your weakness. Maybe a few other spots?

I think you and I will never be good until after actual games.

Do we really want to talk about coaching?

Actual games ....

I think your coach gets fired , I think your QB looks like an idiot once again!

Show me , show me , show me , just once that you can play in the league. Life outside the South. Show me!

Just and FYI , I actually respect the Panthers. I just like to pick on Reece. The person who calls any Falcon fan "homer" and yet refuses any and all weakness of the kitties.

Posted Yesterday, 11:15 AM

I wouldn't go by any Mini Camp observations. Everybody looks good with shorts and helmets on. Here are my observation.

Hopefully Armanti won't make the team. We heard the same **** last year and he went on to have a 2 rec. season. There are guys with more upside at the WR position on the roster. A lot of Panthers fan are hoping this is just fluff from the coaching staff to push the other players. If Edwards makes this team I have a bad feeling about our Wr corp.

Cb situation is still up in the air and they will be bringing in another player that get cut right before Camp. Also Capt hasn't been practicing so this won't be settle until game 3 of the preseason.

Star does look good still can't believe we got him. You guys better have your Oline situations fixed because this Dline is looking crazy good. We never had this much talent and this much depth on the Dline. Our Dt situation alone could have a 5 Man rotation and Our DE's four man rotation looks almost like having J Pep, Rucker , and Al Wallace again.

Lester will make the team but Mitchell and DJ Campbell are the front runners at SS. And My honest Opinion is Mike Mitchell separate himself when the pads are on and the hitting starts. This is becoming my pick for breakout and surprise player this year.

Lester will make sure that Naka isn't on this team.

Harstock is a blocking TE only that is all.

This post looks exactly like a person who has "Homer" views of his team.

If Cam is ever lucky enough to win a SB and a SBMVP, believe he'll do it WITH that towel over his head.

The Fact that people keep harping on it, when it's been proven he does it even when they win, is quite silly and proves that they don't pay attention.

So I am dumb now?

According to the world your secondary was your weakness. Maybe a few other spots?

I think you and I will never be good until after actual games.

Do we really want to talk about coaching?

Actual games ....

I think your coach gets fired , I think your QB looks like an idiot once again!

Show me , show me , show me , just once that you can play in the league. Life outside the South. Show me!

We don't have to show you ****!! You don't matter at all. I Think your team will go another 47 years without a title. But again this will all be proven on the field so keep running your mouth clown!!! Soon I won't see **** from you.

We don't have to show you ****!! You don't matter at all. I Think your team will go another 47 years without a title. But again this will all be proven on the field so keep running your mouth clown!!! Soon I won't see **** from you.

Who is we?

Why should there be we?

This is me and you.