Tony's Replacement Next Year

J-RoC770

I'd rather go with Coffman.

I would for that year. I do think that "if" the guy wanted to do it and do it seriously he would go to Canada or overseas and spend a year there to learn the position. Then come here and try out. I just don't believe in paying people to steal(learn) cap and roster spots.

or maybe they never liked then from the jump. Aloe of people aren't fans of any teams but in certain situations they pull for a particular team. You don't have to like the team of the city you live in

Yea but its crazy down here with the heat obsession.

I think coffman and toilolo will be monitored this year by staff to gauge their potential. If one of them doesnt not show something big i feel TD drafts one high or gets one in UFA this coming offseason.

I am not sleeping on coffman though. Only because, like baker, he was one of the best at his position coming out and injuries slowed him down a lot. Here is to hoping he has a baker like rejuvenation. He was the best receiving TE of his class and was a high round 2 pick for a reason.

Of topic, hope jerry has a similar bounce back from injuries.