Friday Night Lights In Gainesville This Year..

I dont know too many people outside the city that are going to drive not just downtown, but to Grady Stadium. That area is not built for mass transit.

I dont get Gainesville either though. That seems to be really far from pretty much any fan except for G'ville and Flowery Branch people. Stick it in the suburbs and keep it there.

a quick scrimmage isnt worth the time or money to most families.

Ill be up in that mug. But it's a little odd. But it's a nice field. Gainesville High is a big program

I might come to this one. But Im just saying it really isnt very convenient.

It is far from the NE suburbs. It is even further from Downtown. And it would be nearly impossible and totally not worth it to come from the NW suburbs.

Im sure they will get plenty of people from Gwinnett, Hall, and Gainesville to come so who really cares? lol

Guest fibonacci

It is far from the NE suburbs. It is even further from Downtown. And it would be nearly impossible and totally not worth it to come from the NW suburbs.

Im sure they will get plenty of people from Gwinnett, Hall, and Gainesville to come so who really cares? lol

come on, you need to come

Never really been worth it for me to go to the other ones, so I'm excited. We basically host them, they should do this for the local area.

I'm from Gainesville, live in Gainesville/Oakwood area about 15 mins away from City Park, my high school was in the same region as Gainesville and our football team gets schooled by them every year (though I didn't play football).

Fine with me! smile.png

I dont know too many people outside the city that are going to drive not just downtown, but to Grady Stadium. That area is not built for mass transit.

I dont get Gainesville either though. That seems to be really far from pretty much any fan except for G'ville and Flowery Branch people. Stick it in the suburbs and keep it there.

Its close to the Branch and City Park is perfect for it ....lot of Bird fans in daVille ...I'm looking forward to it, my team played Gville high there when they were ranked #1 in the nation, and we lost 13-7 because the zebras called back one of our TDs on a fkng mouthpiece penalty....can you believe that chit ? ....when the game ended we were on their 4 fkng yard line ....SMH

NOPE Gainsville is half way between me and Atlanta good location for me

Edited by delaigle