Drew Brees @ #11 On The List

Kevo

Guest fibonacci

Agreed

I Would like to see him use the RBs more. I tried saying this a couple times and it failed. So I'll try again.

If brees would use the RB as they should.... Y'all would have a pick your poison. Right now it is.... Can brees out throw me?

It's like brees uses them as a secret weapon.

One guy who is way under worked is Mark.... Let that guy run more up the middle. I hope the falcons take him from y'all (sorry, but the guy needs to be used to his strength)

That's pretty impressive, considering the shitstorm the Saints had to wade through last year.

Brees still led the Saints to #1 Passing offense and #2 overall offense. If we weren't giving up almost 30 points a games, would have had a pretty good year. Actually, needing 30+ points average per game just for a win, lucky we were able to win 7 and had a chance to win a bunch more close games, most teams in same position could have easily ended up with 1-3 wins!

Honestly probably yes.

I just can't stand him.

Something about his overall persona rubs me the wrong way.

I just don't think he's as good a guy as were led to believe.

I hate when I get RUBBED the wrong way

This list is awful.

JG is a beast

Colston is a beast

Jahri Evans is a beast

ALL 3 got Snubbed!!!! **** you media

oh well. no one cares

Guest fibonacci

I hate when I get RUBBED the wrong way

This list is awful.

JG is a beast

Colston is a beast

Jahri Evans is a beast

ALL 3 got Snubbed!!!! **** you media

oh well. no one cares

Tried telling you not to get that gif sig. Lol

Mines better anyways

I think people are putting to much time worried about this trivial list, it's just a few people's opinions not based on actual stats, so who cares! Brees is a top 3 QB in the league, which makes him easily a top 10 player, maybe top 5 regardless of what this list says!