Falcons Single Game Tickets Presale This Morning

Tandy

They will be released to the public for sale later. This is a presale for Season Ticket Holders which lasts through Saturday.

If you want the tickets now - PM me and we can go through the details. You can pay me through Paypal - and I will only charge you what it actually costs me.

You can wait and get the tickets when they go on sale to the public - or buy through a third party as well.

Just let me know.

Tandy, its very generous of you to offer these tickets but they will be releasing more seats when they go on sale to the public. Ticketmaster always floats a few seats out there for Presale events like this while holding on to more to sell at a higher price to the general public. I snagged 4 extra seats to the Skins/Falcons game in December, there weren't many options with 4 seats together.

Tandy, its very generous of you to offer these tickets but they will be releasing more seats when they go on sale to the public. Ticketmaster always floats a few seats out there for Presale events like this while holding on to more to sell at a higher price to the general public. I snagged 4 extra seats to the Skins/Falcons game in December, there weren't many options with 4 seats together.

Thanks!

I'm planning on flying down for Falcons, Patriots, I usually sit around 115, 116, but 114 or 117 will be fine as well! Anything there?

Seriously, seriously appreciate this.

And it would just be two of us! smile.png

No tickets between section 111 and 119.

110 - 120 - 121 all have tickets.

Only one single seat available in that section - 159.20 on row 29

Wow! These STH are quick!! Hahah, 121? I can't express the appreciative with this by the way. You also gave me a huge list of places I needed to go on my first trip to Atlanta two years back, so I feel I owe you a lot already!

Wow! These STH are quick!! Hahah, 121? I can't express the appreciative with this by the way. You also gave me a huge list of places I needed to go on my first trip to Atlanta two years back, so I feel I owe you a lot already!

I just checked all the seats on the lower half - Falcons side - only single seats here and there available now.

Aerosmith said there will be more seats when they go on sale to the public - so you might want to wait and see what you can come up with.

I have 2 extra tickets I'd offer - but I think my granddaughter & her husband are coming up for that game - he's a Pats fan.

Tandy, I tried to PM you but it states that you cannot receive any new messages... Can you PM another way to contact you regarding the ticket?

Sorry - I didn't realize my message box was full - I've cleared some out - you can pm me now.

I just checked all the seats on the lower half - Falcons side - only single seats here and there available now.

Aerosmith said there will be more seats when they go on sale to the public - so you might want to wait and see what you can come up with.

I have 2 extra tickets I'd offer - but I think my granddaughter & her husband are coming up for that game - he's a Pats fan.

No worries in the least Tandy!! I'll keep an eye out for the seats to be released to the public! Thank you SO much for checking for me! We live in New England so my ability to verbally shout things at Pats fans and not get surrounded entices me to go to that game and that game only! ;)

OK - so on the Patriots tickets.

The only tickets left on lower level or level 2 is for single seats. There are some in the upper deck.

There are no club seats left at all.

Ahhh! Ok thanks you much for checking Tandy. I'll get something going between now and Sept.