Mini Camp Question

The footballs in the falcons store are around $27-32. The Players usually have marker to sign, unless you get a dark colored football, which needs a silver marker. It starts at 10:30, entry is free and food/drinks are all $1 each.

Edited by ray_falcon

I'm probably just going to go to TC in July. Gas is crazy expensive where I live, and my tank is a little low as it is. Plus I'm about an hour away from Flowery Branch. Oh well. Better to wait then get stranded on the highway haha. Appreciate the advice though.

White ball is worth it IMO.

Got one with a bunch of guys signature and bought this one last minute yesterday and got Jackson and Ryan. Safe to say this one isn't getting anymore signatures on it.

2dm1cj.jpg

Nice.You might get one ball, and have multiple players sign it. I have one with lots of autographs including Arthur Blank on it, I call it turnaround Falcons ball. ( key players from 2009-2012).

White ball is worth it IMO.

Got one with a bunch of guys signature and bought this one last minute yesterday and got Jackson and Ryan. Safe to say this one isn't getting anymore signatures on it.

2dm1cj.jpg

Make sure you get one of those UV protected cases for your ball, I had one sitting out for a month in very minimal indirect sunlight and the signatures started to fade. The material on the white sections is nice but not of the same quality as the NFL signature balls which retail between $40-$50 and they tend to affect the signature faster. The cases they sell at the Container Store are pretty decent and work well.

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10001592&N=&Ntt=football

Nice.You might get one ball, and have multiple players sign it. I have one with lots of autographs including Arthur Blank on it, I call it turnaround Falcons ball. ( key players from 2009-2012).

I actually have another ball that I got last year at training camp and that day the Oline was signing so I got McClure and some Oline guys on there that day. Then I took that same ball to a couple of Falcons events and now its got MIke Smith, Decoud, Moore, McClain, Babs, Alford, and a bunch of other guys on that ball.

Make sure you get one of those UV protected cases for your ball, I had one sitting out for a month in very minimal indirect sunlight and the signatures started to fade. The material on the white sections is nice but not of the same quality as the NFL signature balls which retail between $40-$50 and they tend to affect the signature faster. The cases they sell at the Container Store are pretty decent and work well.

http://www.container...N=&Ntt=football

Thanks for the tip. I've had another ball since last year and haven't had any issues yet but ive kept it in a bag on a dresser in my room..