Jwill264's 6/19/13 Practice Review "we Talking About Practice?!?!"

red falcon

-I'll start off by saying Julio was making light work of Tru today. He kept getting behind him. He caught one for a TD and Matt overthrew him on one.

- Roddy was himself as you can expect. He made some great catches during practice. There were some older ladies screaming for Roddy. He lifted up his shirt to show his stomach off for them. They loved it.

-I saw Goodman up against Holmes during full team practice. The play I was watching Holmes held his own.

- Osi sped around the corner on Baker, it would have been a sack in a real game.

-Harry was solid, tried pumping up the crowd but no one really gave him anything back.

- Steven Jackson really looks fast in the open field, he definitely has a burst still if he can get outside.

-When running backs were going up against linebackers and safeties Kroy was standing up a lot. Looks like he'll do more of the same this year.

- I couldn't really see the returners working do to them being on the other side of the field. I'm going back tomorrow for the 1030 practice. If you want me to check something out for you let me know.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel we will be getting a lot of reports on the rookie corners.

Can you give us a run down of how McClain is doing as I feel he will be the forgotten man.

Also how many reps Quizz is getting compared to SJax, like is he the main shotgun RB.

I feel we will be getting a lot of reports on the rookie corners.

Can you give us a run down of how McClain is doing as I feel he will be the forgotten man.

Also how many reps Quizz is getting compared to SJax, like is he the main shotgun RB.

It was difficult to see scrimmage at the end due to the back up o line standing right in front of us. I watched McClain a bit he looked solid to me. I'll have to sit at the top of the hill tomorrow to get a better view.

- Tru got beat all day.

- Toilolo got some balls in the red zone

- Banks looked lost on the few plays I watched

- Jackson is going to be a beast!!

Yeah I saw Toilolo catch the pass in the redzone, definitely good to see. I agree Jackson is going to be huge for us. I forgot we signed osi until I saw him on the field.

Tru getting beat by a freak vet in camp is EXACTLY what he needs. That will get him better and better every day. When you line up against 2 of the best wr's in the nfl everyday you can only get better. That's exactly what I like to hear. Get his abuse early. Some of y'all are funny. Julio has done this to 5-10 yr vets. He's supposed to do it to a rookie that missed a little practice time but if Tru is the competitor he's supposed to be he'll use the abuse to get better. I'd be concerned if it was breaking his spirit but if he gets right back in Julio's face and competes he'll be fine.

- Tru got beat all day.

- Toilolo got some balls in the red zone

- Banks looked lost on the few plays I watched

- Jackson is going to be a beast!!

That happened to Grimes, happens to Asante as well. Trufant is a rookie, and he is getting schooled by best WR in the NFL. Alford wasn't any different when lined up against Roddy.

Worrying to be hearing Trufant getting beat so easily, Thought he was a reach at 22 especially as we had to give up a 3rd rounder too.

Right, because everyone knows that how a rookie practices on his 3rd day at camp is the deciding factor in how he'll play for his career.

Guest Negatorris

Lol, Trufant has been training for a few days as a rookie, and if anyone expected him to beast when going up against a top 10 WR, and a top 5 QB they're insane. It's actually going to make him better as his career progresses.

Tru getting beat by a freak vet in camp is EXACTLY what he needs. That will get him better and better every day. When you line up against 2 of the best wr's in the nfl everyday you can only get better. That's exactly what I like to hear. Get his abuse early. Some of y'all are funny. Julio has done this to 5-10 yr vets. He's supposed to do it to a rookie that missed a little practice time but if Tru is the competitor he's supposed to be he'll use the abuse to get better. I'd be concerned if it was breaking his spirit but if he gets right back in Julio's face and competes he'll be fine.

absolutely

Worrying to be hearing Trufant getting beat so easily, Thought he was a reach at 22 especially as we had to give up a 3rd rounder too.

Morris Claiborne was the consensus best corner and got picked 6th overall last year; Julio abused him about 4 months after this time last year.

Edited by NOVAFalconFan

Morris Claiborne was the consensus best corner and got picked 6th overall last year; Julio abused him about 4 months after this time last year.

Trufant is suppose to be the next Primetime lol

I love your argument. Maybe it will knock some sense into everyone