It Is Going To Be A Tough Year....

It is going to be a tough year. Once again we have a lot of teams coming from rest and once again Aints have a favorite schedule... And they claim that the league is so tough on them... Christ... http://blogs.buffalo...cons-no-favors/

I'm getting tired of being one the few teams that seems to play teams after their bye. It's been that way for a few years. At least we don't have to deal with that London crap. Heading to Toronto will enough of a trip...

I'm getting tired of being one the few teams that seems to play teams after their bye. It's been that way for a few years. At least we don't have to deal with that London crap. Heading to Toronto will enough of a trip...

Do we play indoors or outdoors in toronto...After that we travel the next week to lambeau. Could be a cold december.

Nothing beat our 2009 schedule

Played 4 teams coming off the bye week, the team we faced coming off our OWN bye was coming of their BYE week so it nullified that advantage. Our BYE week was in Week 4 for christ sake. 4 out of 5 games on the road in the middle of the season.

We still finished 9-7 with that horrible schedule and alot of key injuries.

Hopefully the patriots game won't be to bad, gronk might still be hurt and Aaron Hernandez might be in trouble with the law guess there only TE left is tebow

Nevermind the Patriots I more worried about the division games they are the key to the season.

Very rarely are there blowouts or easy games there the games that worry me more than any out of division game.

I am fuming mad about this. With 32 bye, there are 32 games where a team are put at a disadvantage by facing an opponent coming off a bye. An average of 1 per team, per year. It's disgraceful that some teams are put to that disadvantage 3 or 4 times a year, whilst others avoid it altogether.

Getting 3 or 4 such games shouldn't happen, or it should be an absolute exception. The real scandal about this, is that we've been singled out as the disadvantaged exception in at least 3 of the last 5 years. They screwed us over in 2009 with 4 byes, loaded the gun against in 2012 with 3 such games, and now they've done it again in 2013. I'm sorry, but there is no way in a million years that it is a pure coincidence that it happens to be us. The odds of it happening to the same team so often are just way too remote.

I've said for a while that the NFL and its media partners plays favourites. They want big market, popular teams to be successful because that's what generates the most $. Using the subtleties of the schedule to advantage some teams and disadvantage others is one of their underhand ways of trying to achieve it.

I said as much last year and I'll say it again THIS year...

The teams that have US on their schedule have a tough schedule... NOT the other way around!

And we proved as much last year... teams and divisions that were supposed to be tough; well, we made 'em look weak... "Oh no! We play the NFCEast"...SWEPT... Oh no, the Broncos and Manning... CRUSHED

Same as this year. WE don't have a tough schedule... THEY have a tough schedule!