Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for him. Its an all around messed up situation. Bad for Lloyd and his family obviously, but still bad for Aaron. If he did this, he will not get away with it. He'll pay one way or another. If he didn't do this, his legacy will always be tied to Odin Lloyd, who was sleeping with his fiance.

I feel for him. Its an all around messed up situation. Bad for Lloyd and his family obviously, but still bad for Aaron. If he did this, he will not get away with it. He'll pay one way or another. If he didn't do this, his legacy will always be tied to Odin Lloyd, who was sleeping with his fiance.

well if that's true than I can see Aaron killing him

I've got a feeling that this isn't going to be an obstruction charge. I'd think they would have just had his lawyer bring him in for that.

I think the threat of that was to try to get him to cooperate before they played hard ball. He didn't cooperate, and they're playing hardball now. I bet they're hitting him with a murder one charge.