Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

357 posts in this topic

This is pretty funny. He is going to fail at TE. lol

tebow-helmet-pass.gif

Although truthfully, I think this gif really says more about Sanchez as a QB. The decision to throw this ball is terrible, the timing is terrible, and the placement is terrible. Maybe Tebow was supposed to turn sooner, but even if he catches it this play was never going anywhere to begin with. If it was a well-thrown ball, Tebow probably has to commit OPI to keep it from going to the house.

Tugg,, I hate to trash on this GIF, but look at the ball placement.

Kinda make you wonder who the QB was that threw it.

You do not have to be a fan of Teblow to know that this kid

was is one of the most mis managed players in the last 30 years.

Were the details of his Patriots contract revealed?

This is pretty funny. He is going to fail at TE. lol

tebow-helmet-pass.gif

Tugg,, I hate to trash on this GIF, but look at the ball placement.

Kinda make you wonder who the QB was that threw it.

You do not have to be a fan of Teblow to know that this kid

was is one of the most mis managed players in the last 30 years.

Were the details of his Patriots contract revealed?

Sanchez and Tebow are bad. Tebow shouldn't be in the NFL. Just my opinion but it's how I feel. Go to Canada for a year or two and learn a new position then come back and try again.

Sanchez and Tebow are bad. Tebow shouldn't be in the NFL. Just my opinion but it's how I feel. Go to Canada for a year or two and learn a new position then come back and try again.

Why leave the country and learn a different position when he's already had success at the position he currently plays the one time a team was willing to put the ball in his hands? Why not continue to learn and grow behind arguably the best quarterback to ever play in Tom Brady? Why not stay in American football with the support of the man willing to draft you 25th overall shaping the offense of your new team?

Fox Boston reports authorities have issued an arrest warrant for Aaron Hernandez.

Sources tell FOX 25 the warrant is for obstruction of justice, and was issued Friday morning. The warrant is what's known as a "paper warrant," and is often used as a means of negotiation with a defense attorney. Once the warrant is officially entered into the system, Hernandez can be arrested at any time. FOX 25's legal analyst opines this may be a squeeze tactic to compel Hernandez to begin cooperating with police. An obstruction charge potentially carries a maximum penalty of seven years.

If he does not play week one the pats will be out the top 5 guys from last year.

They have been Bellichecked!!

Aaron Hernandez murdered another human being.

As a result, yes, you're right: the Pats will be out the top 5 guys from last year.

I love sports.

Aaron Hernandez murdered another human being.

As a result, yes, you're right: the Pats will be out the top 5 guys from last year.

I love sports.

what evidence do you have that the police don't that says he murdered anyone

what evidence do you have that the police don't that says he murdered anyone

Actually, the police have the exact same evidence that I have: He destroyed his own surveillance equipment that recorded him murdering someone.

Unless you have some other reason someone would destroy his own surveillance equipment?

People called me an *ss when I said Susan Smith drowned her kids.

People called me an *ss when I said O.J. Simpson decapitated his ex-wife.

Hear me now, believe me later: Aaron Hernandez killed Odin Lloyd.

JC Falcon likes this

Actually, the police have the exact same evidence that I have: He destroyed his own surveillance equipment that recorded him murdering someone.

Unless you have some other reason someone would destroy his own surveillance equipment?

lol so why didn't they charge him with murder than? Obstruction is a fine and probation.

People called me an *ss when I said Susan Smith drowned her kids.

People called me an *ss when I said O.J. Simpson decapitated his ex-wife.

Hear me now, believe me later: Aaron Hernandez killed Odin Lloyd.

you want a cookie or something. All the evidence in the world pointed to susan and OJ. The only evidence the police has isn't even circumstantial. The police has already said the man was killed where he was found which is a mile from Aaron's house. maybe his security cameras could have picked up that far. But I doubt it

lol so why didn't they charge him with murder than? Obstruction is a fine and probation.

Patience, grasshopper. They gotta hold him on something while they gather up the physical evidence (which there will be plenty of, I assure you.)

that is circumstantial evidence at best.

Patience, grasshopper. They gotta hold him on something while they gather up the physical evidence (which there will be plenty of, I assure you.)

nah if they had evidence he committed murder he would be charged with it. What likely happened is one of Aaron's friends killed that guy and he found out about it and tried covering it up. Cause why would Aaron kill him and dump his body a mile from his own house? What sense would that make? He ran with some gang bangers. One of them pulled the trigger

you want a cookie or something. All the evidence in the world pointed to susan and OJ. The only evidence you have isn't even circumstantial. The police has already said the man was killed where he was found which is a mile from Aaron's house. maybe his security cameras could have picked up that far. But I doubt it

Actually, all the evidence I have is highly circumstantial. Good enough for a conviction for most juries these days. But there will be physical evidence as well. Just wait.

that is circumstantial evidence at best.

it isn't even that. If that is the only evidence they have that Aaron killed anyone the grand jury wouldn't even indicate him on murder charges

Actually, all the evidence I have is highly circumstantial. Good enough for a conviction for most juries these days. But there will be physical evidence as well. Just wait.

all of the evidence? You talking fron this case or the susan and oj cases? Cause I know they had tons of physical evidence against oj

nah if they had evidence he committed murder he would be charged with it.

Of course. But in the interim, they have the hiring of the cleaning crew and the destruction of the security system and cell phone.

Don't think for a second those things won't be brought up when the indictment comes down.

all of the evidence? You talking fron this case or the susan and oj cases? Cause I know they had tons of physical evidence against oj

I'm talking about purely my gut feeling.

Aaron Hernandez murdered Odin Lloyd.

There it is.

Bookmark it. Disagree. Whatever.

Of course. But in the interim, they have the hiring of the cleaning crew and the destruction of the security system and cell phone.

Don't think for a second those things won't be brought up when the indictment comes down.

which I believe shows he was covering up the murder of the man. But I dont believe he did it. He knows who did it. And he is covering up for that person. That is why you never deal with shady people. Aaron should have left his gang banging buddies behind.

I'm talking about purely my gut feeling.

Aaron Hernandez murdered Odin Lloyd.

There it is.

Bookmark it. Disagree. Whatever.

ok. Murdered him and left him a mile from his house would be very stupid.