Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

361 posts in this topic

Lol @ NFLN doing its best CNN impersonation outside of his house reporting on the stupidly obvious like cars coming in and out of the driveway. I could definitely do without this.

This is worse than the Vick fiasco. Anybody visited the Patriot's board? They have to be reeling over there. First they lose Welker, then Gronk has surgery and now Hernandez seems to be in deep doo doo.

This is worse than the Vick fiasco. Anybody visited the Patriot's board? They have to be reeling over there. First they lose Welker, then Gronk has surgery and now Hernandez seems to be in deep doo doo.

I don't know if it's worse.....the alleged crime is worse obviously, but this is moving fast. With Vick there were months where he was denying and many of us were defending him. At least they are safe that Bellichek isn't likely to quit in week 14 this season to go coach Northwestern.

hjerry and Sun Tzu 7 like this

fixed.

This is worse than the Vick fiasco. Anybody visited the Patriot's board? They have to be reeling over there. First they lose Welker, then Gronk has surgery and more surgery and even more surgery and here is some more surgery and one last surgery to fill-out his sandwich card and now Hernandez seems to be in deep doo doo.

Adam Schefter just tweeted that if Hernandez misses any time, they will open this season without their top 5 receiving targets from last year. I guess Belichek knows what he's doing.

Adam Schefter just tweeted that if Hernandez misses any time, they will open this season without their top 5 receiving targets from last year. I guess Belichek knows what he's doing.

They'll be OK.

Michael Jenkins is on the roster.

hjerry likes this

Just saw that too---ugh---so sad.

It's sad that this sociopathic scumbag was served an arrest warrant for trying to cover up his obvious involvement in a homicide? I find that to be a good thing, personally.

Dimitroffed! May be they will sign Stallworth before he heads back to prison.

So now, will Tebow get snaps at TE?

Can someone produce clips of Tebow playing TE? I want to see what all the hype is about.

Can someone produce clips of Tebow playing TE? I want to see what all the hype is about.

I hear you. Why is it assumed that Tebow has good hands either?

Just came from reading on the Pats forums. There are a lot of people who are saying his career is over, simply for the fact that he wasn't truthful or forethcoming AND for the fact that they got him on camera with the deceased.

glad this is happening now and not after my fantasy draft. I had targeted Hernandez but was unaware that the police were targeting him as well for their team.....

Go ahead. Take a shot.

Too soon?

This is pretty funny. He is going to fail at TE. lol

tebow-helmet-pass.gif

There is no way Tebow is playing TE. He's on the Pats as a favor to Urban Meyer.

ps - Hernandez will be locked up soon enough.