Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

357 posts in this topic

As much as I love the state of Florida I do hate its state government. Leaders here make up some weird azz laws.

florida is #1 in government corruption

You aren't wrong. I've been apart of that area my whole life as my mother lives in P'cola. The lines definatly blur.

Nothing wrong with Panhandle either , the trick is staying on the coast. Pensacola Beach - Destin are all lovely places.

florida is #1 in government corruption

It would not surprise me. Miami's local government is as corrupt as it gets. The kind of ish where fixing a pot hole in the road costs 80grand , $1000 for the hole and 79K for the councilmen and contractors. Here about people getting busted all the time.

Nothing wrong with Panhandle either , the trick is staying on the coast. Pensacola Beach - Destin are all lovely places.

You won't get any argument from me. Spent the best years of my youth on those beaches.

You won't get any argument from me. Spent the best years of my youth on those beaches.

Aye me too , actually went to middle school and high school in Gulf Breeze.

Which is impossible since people from Connecticut don't commit crimes.

At least that's what their mothers would say on camera.

You were a local. Nice. Spent spring break and my summers at P'cola beach visiting my mother. Good times. I had regular friends that I ran the streets and beaches with. Memories man...

Wifee was born in Pensacola and we spend a few days every summer at the Portofino complex.
Tuggle'2 likes this

Moral of the story....

Don't **** with this guy

vladimir-putin-glasses.jpg

It will definitely come out in 50years from now that Putin injured Gronk and framed Hernandez. Russia don't play.

kane#7 likes this

Wifee was born in Pensacola and we spend a few days every summer at the Portofino complex.

Place is nice , stayed there a few times myself.

You were a local. Nice. Spent spring break and my summers at P'cola beach visiting my mother. Good times. I had regular friends that I ran the streets and beaches with. Memories man...

My father still lives there. I still go back to visit quite often. I hate the beaches in Miami compared to those in the panhandle.

Sad story. I wish we could go back to the time when our athletes just drank too much and ran around with single women.

Moral of the story....

Don't **** with this guy

vladimir-putin-glasses.jpg

this guy has been kicking the "coolest POTUS ever" 's butt all over Syria...

this guy has been kicking the "coolest POTUS ever" 's butt all over Syria...

I think it is because no one can **** with Putin.

I think it is because no one can **** with Putin.

Putin was relatively quiet with W in office - but with Jesus in office Putin seems to be puffing his chest out more. Just wait until we self-destruct our nuclear arsenal - might have to name your newborn son YURI or RASPUTIN.

Putin was relatively quiet with W in office - but with Jesus in office Putin seems to be puffing his chest out more. Just wait until we self-destruct our nuclear arsenal - might have to name your newborn son YURI or RASPUTIN.

fox-news-logo.jpg

rolleyes.gif

He really wasn't it is just the US public is paying attention to him more.

You guys had to worry about other wars so the Russian front really wasn't a talking point for the media.

He was still being Putin.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Looks like Aaron Hernandez is being investigated for another shooting at night club in feb. The ploice didn't recover his gun at shooting, but all this bad publicity is not good for Pats.

Looks like Aaron Hernandez is being investigated for another shooting at night club in feb. The ploice didn't recover his gun at shooting, but all this bad publicity is not good for Pats.

I am reading that his cell phone was turned into authorities in pieces, his home surveleince was smashed, and he had hired a cleaning service for his house on Monday. Kinda fishy