Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

357 posts in this topic

Do you think this would HELP or HURT the chances of the immigration bill passing in the Senate?

They'll scratch it. Then the Congress will just start paying Mexicans to get rid of themselves for $400 a pop.

Did you go to UGA? Because I've heard that same thing when I was in Athens back in 93, and when I went back in 2000.

nope went to Miami. I had a sneaky feeling he had connections to the Mexican cartel

TD should get on the phone and trade Chase Coffman for two first round picks from NE.

/s

I was thinking just that.

Question is, who do we get from the Pats?

Not sure they have anybody worth trading for outside of a draft pick.

I was thinking just that.

Question is, who do we get from the Pats?

Not sure they have anybody worth trading for outside of a draft pick.

Vince Wilfork?

Aaron Hernandez - TE - Patriots

ABC News reports that Aaron Hernandez destroyed his home security system and cell phone.

Police are back at Hernandez's home Thursday with a warrant based on evidence that he destroyed the home security system, which included video surveillance, intentionally. Hernandez also handed over his cell phone to investigators, and it was "in pieces." Additionally, authorities want to know why a house-cleaning team was hired to "scrub" the 23-year-old's mansion on Monday. One police official says Hernandez isn't a suspect, but he "has not been ruled out" and is "definitely not in the clear." The tight end sure isn't painting a pretty picture by destroying what could be evidence.

Source: ABC News Jun 20 - 2:06 PM

I'm going to say again, how could Hernandez NOT be a suspect? He may or may not have been the one who pulled the trigger, but he was involved on some level - at the least, he is guilty of hindering an investigation and concealing to cover-up a crime. At this point, that is the best-case scenario and it seems likely that he could be guilty of much more.

I'm going to say again, how could Hernandez NOT be a suspect? He may or may not have been the one who pulled the trigger, but he was involved on some level - at the least, he is guilty of hindering an investigation and concealing to cover-up a crime. At this point, that is the best-case scenario and it seems likely that he could be guilty of much more.

I read this statement as an attempt to allow the police department time to focus on all the details before making an arrest. They want to get it right. The media and paparazzi are out of control right now. It's slight of hand if you will.

g-dawg likes this

Maybe now we can finally consider Florida another country and build a border.

There's nothing wrong with Florida, just Gainesville and Tallahassee. tongue.png Nothing wrong with Mickey-ville.

There's nothing wrong with Florida, just Gainesville and Tallahassee. tongue.png Nothing wrong with Mickey-ville.

Nothing wrong with Tallahassee! Just Gainesville , it can sink for all I care.

North Florida is like South Georgia. Now South Florida well...

In the Northeast we refer to the panhandle as the "Long Island of Alabama".

Well from a person who lived in Pensacola for a while , even people there call it LA ( lower Alabama ).

CrimsonFalcon likes this

You aren't wrong. I've been apart of that area my whole life as my mother lives in P'cola. The lines definatly blur.