Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

361 posts in this topic

They said it was dismissed due to a paperwork issue.

Profootball talk mentioned that by waiting the lawyer could claim another filing fee... f'ing lawyers.

Filing fees are paid to court, not the attorney. The attorney could get reimbursed for paying the filing fee if he or she paid the fee out of their pocket for their client.

Man, this is bigger than I initially thought...mellow.png

the first sign this was going to escalate when reports came out yesterday that Hernandez was not cooperating w/ police. He is definitely involved on some level - even if its as little as witnessing the homicide and not reporting it - which would make Hernandez a co-conspirator.

I can't take credit for this, saw it on another board:

"We've now come full circle in terms of Fantasy Football team names. We've gone from Sandusky's Tight Ends to Hernandez's Loose Ends."

the first sign this was going to escalate when reports came out yesterday that Hernandez was not cooperating w/ police. He is definitely involved on some level - even if its as little as witnessing the homicide and not reporting it - which would make Hernandez a co-conspirator.

Yeah, or maybe just having some knowledge of what occurred. First one that talks gets the plea deal. Can't believe the inability of players to leave the life. I thought that was the goal for working so hard to make it in the NFL. I don't get it.

I can't take credit for this, saw it on another board:

"We've now come full circle in terms of Fantasy Football team names. We've gone from Sandusky's Tight Ends to Hernandez's Loose Ends."

nice.......

now Hernandez faces "the prisoners dilemna"......Coppers are going to put those three guys in separate rooms and tell them the other two are talking....Somebody's gonna squeal. If Hernandez doesn't it probably means he is the shooter - as he has too much to lose otherwise.

MattM12 likes this

Yeah, or maybe just having some knowledge of what occurred. First one that talks gets the plea deal. Can't believe the inability of players to leave the life. I thought that was the goal for working so hard to make it in the NFL. I don't get it.

this is the positive side to the dreaded "Falcons Filter". A-A-Ron probably was not even on the Falcons draft board as he failed drug tests and had a highly checkered past in the Florida penitentiary known as "The University of Florida in Gainesville".

paulitik likes this

I read he tried to distance himself from those that was gang affiliated. It is hard to cut the people that have been with you before you was famous and had money. Those are usually your real friends. Suppose to be anyway

this is the positive side to the dreaded "Falcons Filter". A-A-Ron probably was not even on the Falcons draft board as he failed drug tests and had a highly checkered past in the Florida penitentiary known as "The University of Florida in Gainesville".

Agreed...lol. You truly are a Dawg.

g-dawg likes this

I read he tried to distance himself from those that was gang affiliated. It is hard to cut the people that have been with you before you was famous and had money. Those are usually your real friends. Suppose to be anyway

I've heard this for the last 25 years. It's obviously true as the names change but the story remains the same. SMH. You'd think going to college would be a good time to start trying though.

I've heard this for the last 25 years. It's obviously true as the names change but the story remains the same. SMH. You'd think going to college would be a good time to start trying though.

I agree. But still it is hard. You can't trust everyone you meet after you get money. Tough situation. Hopefully people in that situation start paying attention to who is really your friend

Aaron has money . This could have easily been covered up . Pay a guy 5gs chop up the body and spread it out in bags and weights in water .

yeah but if he didn't kill him he has nothing to cover up
wordtobigbird likes this

Aaron has money . This could have easily been covered up . Pay a guy 5gs chop up the body and spread it out in bags and weights in water .

Is that the going rate in New Jersey these days?

Tuggle'2 likes this

NFLN just had this "legal analyst" on and flat out called him a murder suspect. This is going to be crazy.

how could he NOT be a suspect?

how could he NOT be a suspect?

Of course lol. But the media is tiptoeing around the word until this lady came and said it. Now its going to explode.

g-dawg likes this

I was talking in regards if he was associated with it . This could have been covered up

oh. I remember meeting this Mexican while in college and he told me if I ever have a problem with someone he knows people that would make them disappear for $400

oh. I remember meeting this Mexican while in college and he told me if I ever have a problem with someone he knows people that would make them disappear for $400

Did you go to UGA? Because I've heard that same thing when I was in Athens back in 93, and when I went back in 2000.

I was talking in regards if he was associated with it . This could have been covered up

well i'm glad it didn't get covered up. If A-A-ron is innocent, hope he gets cleared soon - if he's guilty, hope he rots in jail.

hjerry likes this

well i'm glad it didn't get covered up. If A-A-ron is innocent, hope he gets cleared soon - if he's guilty, hope he rots in jail.

He's a Gator, he should rot in jail just on principle.

g-dawg and falconsd56 like this

Thats Miami going rates and a Mexican . lol

Do you think this would HELP or HURT the chances of the immigration bill passing in the Senate?