Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

361 posts in this topic

It's really looking like either

A. Hernandez is directly involved in the murder

or

B. He's covering for someone(s) who is

Sounds like Ray Lewis again doesn't it?

I wonder why the guy didnt file a police report first

Definitely questionable. The suit is also being re-filed. It was originally filed in Feb. and dismissed 4 days later. I'm wondering if the lawyer thinks it might stick now due to the other story surfacing.

Definitely questionable. The suit is also being re-filed. It was originally filed in Feb. and dismissed 4 days later. I'm wondering if the lawyer thinks it might stick now due to the other story surfacing.

They said it was dismissed due to a paperwork issue.

Profootball talk mentioned that by waiting the lawyer could claim another filing fee... f'ing lawyers.

Looks like trouble has found a home....

Aaron Hernandez, the speedy compliment to Gronkowski, was in tons of hot water earlier week when initial reports indicated that he may have been linked to a homicide investigation in North Attleborough, Masssachusetts. Well, with more details emerging since Tuesday, the investigation remains ongoing, but things are not looking good for the Patriots tight end.

On Thursday morning, Boston.com‘s Steve Silva reported and credited a law enforcement source that stated that Hernandez will be placed under arrest at some point for his connection to the murder investigation.

Those are the only details that have surfaced at this time and with things taking an added, turn for the worse with this latest update, who knows how things will play out from here. No arrest has been made or confirmed at this time, but according to Silva, it’s inevitable.

Profootball talk mentioned that by waiting the lawyer could claim another filing fee... f'ing lawyers.

you do know mdrake is a lawyer

Looks like trouble has found a home....

Aaron Hernandez, the speedy compliment to Gronkowski, was in tons of hot water earlier week when initial reports indicated that he may have been linked to a homicide investigation in North Attleborough, Masssachusetts. Well, with more details emerging since Tuesday, the investigation remains ongoing, but things are not looking good for the Patriots tight end.

On Thursday morning, Boston.com‘s Steve Silva reported and credited a law enforcement source that stated that Hernandez will be placed under arrest at some point for his connection to the murder investigation.

Those are the only details that have surfaced at this time and with things taking an added, turn for the worse with this latest update, who knows how things will play out from here. No arrest has been made or confirmed at this time, but according to Silva, it’s inevitable.

if Hernandez was not the shooter, he needs to get out in front of this and cut his deal now. 4 guys in a car and now one is dead - the first squealer is going to come out the best.

Looks like it's about to go down, per the sports editor at Boston.com

Steve Silva @stevesilva

Hearing via law enforcement source that Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the North Attleborough murder

you do know mdrake is a lawyer

I have a lot of good friends that are lawyers and I have nothing against them as people.

However when dealing with them I know what to expect. They have to make a living too.

It's like saying f'ing bankers.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Yeah, to **** with all the lawyers tongue.png

I honestly hadn't even read about the details of the dismissal, that was just my guess.

Looks like it's about to go down, per the sports editor at Boston.com

Wowza! Not trying to make light of anything but my first reaction is wanting to know what Belichick feels about everything.

I have a lot of good friends that are lawyers and I have nothing against them as people.

However when dealing with them I know what to expect. They have to make a living too.

It's like saying f'ing bankers.

wish I had friends that are lawyers.

Wowza! Not trying to make light of anything but my first reaction is wanting to know what Belichick feels about everything.

A helicopter followed Hernandez from his house to Gillette stadium a few minutes ago, I imagine coach is getting filled in right now.

A helicopter followed Hernandez from his house to Gillette stadium a few minutes ago, I imagine coach is getting filled in right now.

Oh he mad. That man hates media attention.

He's been in Europe with his family. If he has to leave vacation for this, you know he's pissed.

and he was driving.......

wait for it.......

A white SUV

Run, Aaron, Run...

If OJ was the "JUICE", does this mean Aaron is "the SQUEEZE"? biggrin.png