Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

357 posts in this topic

I know you did not just go there

***Disclaimer*** I did not post that to make a racial connotation that Hernandez is a monkey. The picture of them in the windows are just similar.

Are we even sure that Hernandez's friends are full-fledged gang members? If so, which gang are they members of?

I know there was an article about it when he was at UF. They might not be full fledge gang members.

I feel for him. Its an all around messed up situation. Bad for Lloyd and his family obviously, but still bad for Aaron. If he did this, he will not get away with it. He'll pay one way or another. If he didn't do this, his legacy will always be tied to Odin Lloyd, who was sleeping with his fiance.

I feel for him. Its an all around messed up situation. Bad for Lloyd and his family obviously, but still bad for Aaron. If he did this, he will not get away with it. He'll pay one way or another. If he didn't do this, his legacy will always be tied to Odin Lloyd, who was sleeping with his fiance.

well if that's true than I can see Aaron killing him

no he had a plain white t shirt

They let him put the shirt on after he was already cuffed lol. They went for extra humiliation on this one.

*86 likes this

I've got a feeling that this isn't going to be an obstruction charge. I'd think they would have just had his lawyer bring him in for that.

I've got a feeling that this isn't going to be an obstruction charge. I'd think they would have just had his lawyer bring him in for that.

I think the threat of that was to try to get him to cooperate before they played hard ball. He didn't cooperate, and they're playing hardball now. I bet they're hitting him with a murder one charge.

you really think so drake ? murder one charge and little evidence ?

Judge sealed the evidence file, we have no idea what they have. They took 15 bags of evidence from his house last week, they could have found something.

yeah I was surprised they sealed if so quick

Too much media attention, too many "law enforcement sources" leaking info. But yeah it was quick.