Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

361 posts in this topic

No he is not worried. He is buying undetectable spy cams to read the defenses.

I heard he was planting them in teddy bears and dropping them off one by one in each stadium as a "gift."

falcons007 likes this

Didn't he also shoot a guy in the face at a strip club a few months ago and say it was a mistake.

And isn't this dead guy Hernandez girlfriends sisters boyfriend.

Didn't he also shoot a guy in the face at a strip club a few months ago and say it was a mistake.

And isn't this dead guy Hernandez girlfriends sisters boyfriend.

aaron hasn't said anything about that shooting. And the guy said he was shot in the arm and a bullet travel up to his face

aaron hasn't said anything about that shooting. And the guy said he was shot in the arm and a bullet travel up to his face

They had been partying together in a strip joint, argued in the car. Aaron pulled a gun and shot him in the arm, bullet ricochetted into victims eye. Victim now suing for the missing eye even though Aaron wasn't prosevuted.

If you murdered someone, would you want their dead carcass laying around the proximity of your home? I think murdering someone and dumping them off a mile away is not far enough... I would have taken his azz to the next county over.

I would have eaten him..........

They had been partying together in a strip joint, argued in the car. Aaron pulled a gun and shot him in the arm, bullet ricochetted into victims eye. Victim now suing for the missing eye even though Aaron wasn't prosevuted.

he didn't want the cops involved. They asked him who shot him and he said a black hispanic guy. When all else fails blame the black man lol
Flying Falcon likes this

Well no matter what happens I think it is safe to say Aaron Hernandez is a MORON and a wannabe thug.

Good luck with the rest of your life....

Shuswap likes this

Well no matter what happens I think it is safe to say Aaron Hernandez is a MORON and a wannabe thug.

Good luck with the rest of your life....

Yep, he is an idiot.

Another case of someone blessed with great talent but yet piss it all away by doing something stupid that will alter his life, possibly forever.

Report: Police prepare to search water near Hernandez’s home

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/24/report-police-prepare-to-search-water-near-hernandezs-home/

Posted by Mike Florio on June 24, 2013, 10:05 AM EDT

AP

The authorities investigating the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd apparently rested on Sunday. On Monday, they’re back at it.

According to Kathryn Sotnik of NECN, police are preparing to enter a body of water near the home of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.

The most obvious source for speculation is that they’re searching for the gun that was used to shoot Lloyd. If so, it’s unknown whether the police have reason to think the gun is there, or whether they are just being thorough.

On that point, keep this in mind. In the Pilot Flying J investigation, prosecutors quietly are securing guilty pleas and commitments to cooperate from lower-level executives as they work their way up the ladder to “senior management.” In this case, there are two other men who possibly have decided to save their own skin and rat out Hernandez.

That’s where the reports of an arrest warrant, repeated visits to his house, and constant media scrutiny can help the police. It has become virtually impossible for Hernandez to have face-to-face meetings with the other two men, making it difficult for them to get their stories straight. And since the other two men apparently aren’t subject to round-the-clock media surveillance, for all anyone knows they’ve decided to cut a deal and let the police focus on the biggest fish in the bowl.

Either way, if the police emerge from that water with a handgun, it will be the biggest development in the case to date.

g-dawg likes this

Report: Police prepare to search water near Hernandez’s home

http://profootballta...ernandezs-home/

Posted by Mike Florio on June 24, 2013, 10:05 AM EDT

AP

The authorities investigating the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd apparently rested on Sunday. On Monday, they’re back at it.

According to Kathryn Sotnik of NECN, police are preparing to enter a body of water near the home of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.

The most obvious source for speculation is that they’re searching for the gun that was used to shoot Lloyd. If so, it’s unknown whether the police have reason to think the gun is there, or whether they are just being thorough.

On that point, keep this in mind. In the Pilot Flying J investigation, prosecutors quietly are securing guilty pleas and commitments to cooperate from lower-level executives as they work their way up the ladder to “senior management.” In this case, there are two other men who possibly have decided to save their own skin and rat out Hernandez.

That’s where the reports of an arrest warrant, repeated visits to his house, and constant media scrutiny can help the police. It has become virtually impossible for Hernandez to have face-to-face meetings with the other two men, making it difficult for them to get their stories straight. And since the other two men apparently aren’t subject to round-the-clock media surveillance, for all anyone knows they’ve decided to cut a deal and let the police focus on the biggest fish in the bowl.

Either way, if the police emerge from that water with a handgun, it will be the biggest development in the case to date.

This is getting worse for Hernandez. The more this plays out in the media, it gets worse for him.

Tom Brady is pissed. No Welker, possibly no Gronk, no Hernandez. Why did he take less money again?

dont worry they got TEBOW LOL !!! dry.png

It's really looking like either

A. Hernandez is directly involved in the murder

or

B. He's covering for someone(s) who is

With every day and every report, this becomes more and more likely to be the case.

With every day and every report, this becomes more and more likely to be the case.

They know who the accomplices are, and like the article I posted indicated, they haven't arrested them yet either and, due to the media ignoring those two, it appears as if the investigation is focusing solely on Hernandez. They obviously know more than we do, but the fact that they've arrested no one yet makes me think Hernandez was likely the one to pull the trigger.

They know who the accomplices are, and like the article I posted indicated, they haven't arrested them yet either and, due to the media ignoring those two, it appears as if the investigation is focusing solely on Hernandez. They obviously know more than we do, but the fact that they've arrested no one yet makes me think Hernandez was likely the one to pull the trigger.

They can arrest him, or the other two, at any time, but they want to make sure that they have all their possible evidence ready to go beforehand..

i know A-A-Ron is not the sharpest knife in the drawer - but it will be somewhat stunning to me if he pulled the trigger. I cannot fathom someone in his position doing that - no matter how dumb he may be.

i know A-A-Ron is not the sharpest knife in the drawer - but it will be somewhat stunning to me if he pulled the trigger. I cannot fathom someone in his position doing that - no matter how dumb he may be.

That south african feller with the Lieutenant Dan legs was in the same position and pulled the trigger. Just because he's a pro athlete doesn't make him incapable of committing heinous acts.

Also, please refrain from referring to him as "A-A-Ron."

Can you fathom someone in his position giving everything away just so he can say he's not a snitch?

Dude did it. Couldn't be more obvious.

Can you fathom someone in his position giving everything away just so he can say he's not a snitch?

Dude did it. Couldn't be more obvious.

yeah I can. Because when you associate with gang members and snitch on them they will targert your family. And that is more important than money. Aaron made his bed by associating with gang members. He is about that life and it looks like he will face the consequences by still living that life

That south african feller with the Lieutenant Dan legs was in the same position and pulled the trigger. Just because he's a pro athlete doesn't make him incapable of committing heinous acts.

Also, please refrain from referring to him as "A-A-Ron."

A-A-Ron is his name.......see video proof (1:50 in):

wordtobigbird likes this