Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

357 posts in this topic

So, did they arrest him yet?

Cops are playing games, they want him to come forward and spill the beans. They will drop the obstruction charges if he helps them.

Would love to see this "luxury doghouse". lol

NFLN referred to it as a Dollhouse. They said he had a young daughter. Doghouse makes more sense really since dolls can be expensive so why have it outside unless that baby is huge. Funny that NFLN is camped out there though.

Tough to do, and easy to say but if he didn't have a major role in this then he needs to talk to the police, and should have did it right away. Obviously, first instinct for many is to cover it up and protect friends. If he didn't do it, he should have turned over everything right away.

He seems to be suspect #1 as I'm not hearing anything about them searching these other guy's places. Maybe they are.

Way too much criminal history in his past. Chances are he is seriously involved or he wouldn't have destroyed so much incriminating evidence. Like ya_boi_j says : he's goining down big time. The cops are just dotting their I's and crossing their T's before the homicide charge comes out.

18-20 cops searched his house for 3 1/2 hours yesterday and left with 15 bags of evidence.

If he didn't do it himself, one of his buddies did and they must have gone back to his house after they did it. That's the only explanation I can come up with for destroying the surveillance footage (which likely showed them arriving with bloody clothes) and having the house scrubbed (because someone likely had blood on their clothes). The phone I'm not as sure about. They can get his call records from his carrier, not sure what he's trying to hide there.

Yeah, this thing has Ray Lewis written all over it.

Well I can't agree with that, because Ray Lewis really didn't do it.

ok. Murdered him and left him a mile from his house would be very stupid.

If you murdered someone, would you want their dead carcass laying around the proximity of your home? I think murdering someone and dumping them off a mile away is not far enough... I would have taken his azz to the next county over.

Man at first I figured there was nothing much to this story, strangely like when the Vick story broke, I was like, nah it cant be true ....man, no Welker, Gronk or Hernandez in the blink of an eye, socks to be a NE fan right now ...now the Pat fans know how we felt over the Vick Fiasco ...I mean, Vick killed dogs, AH kills people apparently ....

If you murdered someone, would you want their dead carcass laying around the proximity of your home? I think murdering someone and dumping them off a mile away is not far enough... I would have taken his azz to the next county over.

if I murdered someone and had Aaron's type of money I'm choping him up and gonna burn his parts to ash and dump the ash over the ocean

if I murdered someone and had Aaron's type of money I'm choping him up and gonna burn his parts to ash and dump the ash over the ocean

Helll, I'd of hired a hitman ....

Helll, I'd of hired a hitman ....

true too. I just don't see Aaron killing someone and leaving them a mile from his house when he was a known associate of his

I've got a feeling this was a heat of the moment thing. Thus the incredible sloppiness of it all.

ding ding ding.

of course if he thought it through and planned it out, someone with his money and the right mindset could easily have someone killed without implicating himself. especially THIS much.

I've got a feeling this was a heat of the moment thing. Thus the incredible sloppiness of it all.

Yea, I can picture the scene ...

AH - Where's the money mfker ?

Dead Guy - Fk you beatch

AH - What ? **** BAM MFKER ! ****

Dead guy - ahahugghggeh eh ......fade to black

AH - OH CHIT !

No he is not worried. He is buying undetectable spy cams to read the defenses.

I heard he was planting them in teddy bears and dropping them off one by one in each stadium as a "gift."

falcons007 likes this

Didn't he also shoot a guy in the face at a strip club a few months ago and say it was a mistake.

And isn't this dead guy Hernandez girlfriends sisters boyfriend.