Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Homicide Case

357 posts in this topic

So you've stated. Why don't you go for the hat trick and say it again?

actually what I orginally said was "I don't think about another man's sex life" than I said " I think it's sad you are thinking about another man's sex life" see the first quote I'm talking about myself and on the second quote I'm talking about you. See the difference junior?

Yeah I think it is pretty likely that Hernandez did it. The obstruction charge is just a starting point.

I just personally see it as a cover up. Getting those other two to flip on Aaron is the key. Cause whatever physical evidence that was at the house is likely gone from the clean up crew

I just personally see it as a cover up. Getting those other two to flip on Aaron is the key. Cause whatever physical evidence that was at the house is likely gone from the clean up crew

I'm not predicting a conviction or anything. I'm just saying that you add up all the pieces that we've heard, and the first impression is that Hernandez killed the guy.

Getting a conviction is a whole different story.

actually what I orginally said was "I don't think about another man's sex life" than I said " I think it's sad you are thinking about another man's sex life" see the first quote I'm talking about myself and on the second quote I'm talking about you. See the difference junior?

Yeah, whenever a witty retort requires that much explanation, it's probably time to go back to the drawing board.

A for effort, though.

I'm not predicting a conviction or anything. I'm just saying that you add up all the pieces that we've heard, and the first impression is that Hernandez killed the guy.

yeah I see what you are saying. But I just really think one of his friends did it and he tried to cover it up

yeah I see what you are saying. But I just really think one of his friends did it and he tried to cover it up

I think Kato Kaelin did it. Either him or the ghost of Patsy Ramsey.

I think the real takeaway here is that marijuana is a gateway drug. A gateway to MURDER

I think the real takeaway here is that you, Sir, are an idiot.

They'll scratch it. Then the Congress will just start paying Mexicans to get rid of themselves for $400 a pop.

Can't wait for that. Snowden would be pleased.

He doesn't appear to be a suspect, the car rented in his name is of interest to the police.

This is getting interested than thought earlier. Will the charges get upgraded to a murder suspect or an accomplice to a murder.

Yeah, this thing has Ray Lewis written all over it.

Massachusetts State Police arrived at Aaron Hernandez's North Attleboro, Mass. home again on Saturday afternoon in connection with the Odin Lloyd murder.

Detectives, uniformed officers, plainclothes officers, and canines showed up at Hernandez's home at roughly 1:40 PM ET Saturday afternoon, and they are currently searching the tight end's mansion and luxury doghouse in the backyard. We don't know much more at the moment, but police are taking pictures of the residence. It's been reported that Hernandez will likely be arrested and charged with obstruction of justice "at some point." It may happen Saturday, and we will keep the updates flowing as more information comes to light.

Massachusetts State Police arrived at Aaron Hernandez's North Attleboro, Mass. home again on Saturday afternoon in connection with the Odin Lloyd murder.

Detectives, uniformed officers, plainclothes officers, and canines showed up at Hernandez's home at roughly 1:40 PM ET Saturday afternoon, and they are currently searching the tight end's mansion and luxury doghouse in the backyard. We don't know much more at the moment, but police are taking pictures of the residence. It's been reported that Hernandez will likely be arrested and charged with obstruction of justice "at some point." It may happen Saturday, and we will keep the updates flowing as more information comes to light.

Would love to see this "luxury doghouse". lol

may be something like this or bigger.

Luxury-dog-house.jpg

I figured , i just want to see his. It must be freaking huge if that was an actually speaking point of where the cops were searching. lol

I know that. His name was brought up earlier and this was interesting.

I made the OJ joke when I read that Hernandez was seen driving around in a white SUV while helicopters followed his every move. That said, are there really people out there who still believe OJ didn't do it? And I didn't read the CNN article you linked to, but I glanced over it and saw that it was a death row inmate that says he did so I'm highly skeptical that his confession is any more than an attempt to get his death sentence delayed.

hjerry likes this

I made the OJ joke when I read that Hernandez was seen driving around in a white SUV while helicopters followed his every move. That said, are there really people out there who still believe OJ didn't do it? And I didn't read the CNN article you linked to, but I glanced over it and saw that it was a death row inmate that says he did so I'm highly skeptical that his confession is any more than an attempt to get his death sentence delayed.

I just assumed he was being sarcastic. I hope that was the case, anyway.

Bill Brasky likes this