**the Push To 10K**

7252_238346509623224_954366642_n.jpg

**WE NEED SUPPORT FROM OUR FAMILY**

DON'T JUST CLICK "LIKE" ON THIS PHOTO AND KEEP SCROLLING...

**PLEASE READ MORE BELOW**

We introduced Jupiter Strong and her family a little over two months ago, and we've been overwhelmed with the support we received. We wanted to take baby steps...but you (our family) LOVED Jupiter and allowed us to grow quickly. Well...it's that time again!

We're trying to reach 10,000 "Likes" and we need your help.

Share this photo, tell a friend, Literally pick up your phone call or text some people you know and tell them about Jupiter! We've got SOOOO much to share with you guys, but need a bigger audience! It's free...and worth your time!

**Help us get the Children right!! **

So, PLEASE help us by doing ALL of the following:

1) "Like" our Facebook page ---> www.facebook.com/jupitersplace

2) Visit our website (address is on this picture) ---> www.jupiterstrong.com

3) Tell everybody and their mama about Jupiter!

We're pushing hard...can you help?

Meh, I prefer the good old Chick Tracks myself:

http://www.chick.com...003/5003_01.asp

If you don't know what these are, you really need to check them out for the unintentional hilarity that ensues.

C'mon, create a separate thread for this. Why mess up a good message with this foolishness.....those comics themselves unsure.png, and your mocking of those who made them are in the wrong place.

Just to tell you Stylo, congratulations on making my daughter's rotation, she keeps her favorite four books in her nightstand and ignores her other hundred plus. we're on the 15,000th reading of Lunch Lion....or maybe it just seems like it.

Seriously though, excellent book my friend, it has truly made her a little more excited and a little less nervous about starting kindergarten, and for that I am extremely grateful to you.

Just to tell you Stylo, congratulations on making my daughter's rotation, she keeps her favorite four books in her nightstand and ignores her other hundred plus. we're on the 15,000th reading of Lunch Lion....or maybe it just seems like it.

Seriously though, excellent book my friend, it has truly made her a little more excited and a little less nervous about starting kindergarten, and for that I am extremely grateful to you.

Flat out AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I appreciate it more than I can say!

Stylo,

Did you actually write this book or are you just promoting it?

I am the author and co-creator.

To people who have bought these books what is your honest opinion on them? I have 2 nephews. One that is just learning to read and one that isn't quite at that age yet. If these are good books I might look into them for one of their next gifts

I have a link to a free preview if you'd like.

^^ Preview link

http://www.amazon.co...howViewpoints=1

^^ Link to reviews

Edited by Stylo 2.0

Ha! Just saw your amazon review! Thanks...and Go Falcons indeed!

To people who have bought these books what is your honest opinion on them? I have 2 nephews. One that is just learning to read and one that isn't quite at that age yet. If these are good books I might look into them for one of their next gifts

Only one book so far and I honestly meant what I said. If the book had sucked, I wouldn't have said so just out of respect to a fellow poster who has done something pretty awesome, but I wouldn't be praising it either. Luckily, I can tell you that it's a really good story with equally as great illustrations, very professional, and my five year old freaking well loves it.

Two things to be aware of for boys though, its paperback, I'm sure my two year old son would tear it to shreds if not outright eat it if given the chance (boys are different) and Jupiter (the star) is a girl. I still think boys will enjoy it since her brother is a main character as well. Not trying to dissuade you, quite the opposite, but just two points I thought were worth mentioning.

I'm a nut about reading to my children, and this was well worth the 7 bucks, far better than many other children's books we've tried.

1013002_239762812814927_1024615301_n.png

We started our official "Push to 10K" Facebook campaign to increase our visibility and to gauge your level of interest in Jupiter Strong. We gave ourselves to 6/30/13 to get AT LEAST 10K "likes"...and well with the help of a lot people...WE MADE IT!! Extra special thanks to all of the people that helped us reach this goal! We've got SOOO much more in store for you guys, stick around and remember...

"Conceived of love, carried in love, delivered with love: Jupiter Strong."

www.facebook.com/jupitersplace

www.jupiterstrong.com

Buy your kids a book! ---> http://goo.gl/40251

lol...they're only $7 dollars!!

• 2 months later...