What [Ignorant] Falcons Fan Think Of Saints Fans

Willy Mo

We would like to say however, that Sean Payton is a Vicodin stealing, pill distributing, we are going to break your best players legs and brag about it scum bag. We would like to further state that the city of New Orleans is a toilet bowl and home to the most ignorant, inbred, classless fans in the NFL. For the record, we would like the Saint's organization, players and fans to know that we are going to thoroughly enjoy kicking their pathetic little team off their home field opening weekend and we look forward to the pummeling they are going to take next year as they rise to their former brown paper bag status of irrelevance in the NFL".

what an ******* statement. nearly all saint fans I have ever met have been nothing but respectful. there are some shitheads who stir the pot and troll, but that's a small majority. I cringe when I see garbage comments like this from ignorant fools making generalizations about saints fans he's never met. I actually have alot of saint fans friends where I live. I just shake my head when I dumbass **** like this

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. I don't really see anything wrong with it; we play our most hated, bitter rival to open the season. Someone's just starting early with smack...

Only thing wrong is that it doesn't belong in TATF. If only there was some kind of forum where rivals teams' fans could get together and talk smack about each other.....

Meh. I don't really see anything wrong with it; we play our most hated, bitter rival to open the season. Someone's just starting early with smack...

Only thing wrong is that it doesn't belong in TATF. If only there was some kind of forum where rivals teams' fans could get together and talk smack about each other.....

it goes beyond the team. read it. called new orleans a dump, their fans inbred and classless. that's just ignorant and wrong.

What rivalry? 11-3 since Payton and Brees. Doesnt Atlanta have to win a few more to make this a rivalry.

Plz don't think all Falcons fans are like that...

I HATE the 'Aints, but my hatred doesn't extend to the state.

They state has been through a lot, and it's gotta be hard facing another bad football season! Lmao

I have met a lot of 'Aints fans, and only one was a d@mn sh!t bag!!!

Guest fibonacci

So many trolls go over there. And it gives the saints a bad look. Before I meet some and came here, I thought pretty much all saint fans were Dusch bags.

What rivalry? 11-3 since Payton and Brees. Doesnt Atlanta have to win a few more to make this a rivalry.

Weren't you banned, you silly dmn Saints fan!?? ;)

Don't you klnow...

Most recent meeting November 29, 2012

ATL 23, NO 13

Next meeting September 8, 2013 1:00 PM at New Orleans

All-time series ATL 47-41

Regular season series ATL 46-41

Postseason results ATL: 1-0

December 28, 1991, Wild Card, Atlanta 27-20

Largest victory ATL: 62-7 (9/16/1973)

Longest win streak ATL: 10 (September 15, 1995 - December 5, 1999)

NO: 6 (December 14, 1986 - November 19, 1989)

Just because a little brother starts doing illegal steroids for a few years and beats the big brother a couple times doesn't mean he's caught up in the rivalry. Saints still have a ways to go to catch Big Brother Falcons...

Random insult about things that matter!

Don't be coy , you know dang well it's a rivalry. Things like this are the only reason the joke in TATF exists. Said joke being 90% of Saints fans have no clue who the QB was before Brees. What is sad is that there is truth there. I see it a lot.

If I wanted to I would post the all time win loss record.

Don't you klnow...

ATL 23, NO 13

Just because a little brother starts doing illegal steroids for a few years and beats the big brother a couple times doesn't mean he's caught up in the rivalry. Saints still have a ways to go to catch Big Brother Falcons...

Thanks for posting that, I was looking for the all time stats.

You saved my energy.. Lmao

Don't be coy , you know dang well it's a rivalry. Things like this are the only reason the joke in TATF exists. Said joke being 90% of Saints fans have no clue who the QB was before Brees. What is sad is that there is truth there. I see it a lot.

First off, all time record is almost even and that's bringing in game pre civil right movement it's so old, doesn't change the fact that the current regime of Payton and Brees owns the Falcons with almost a 90% win rate!

Secondly, go look at attendance records from the years with Brooks, Toliver,Wuerful, Delhomme, you will find attendance records approaching full for each game, so not sure where you get the insinuation 90% are bandwagon fans. For comparison, go look at GA dome attendance records during down years,ci looked them up and it was a significant difference!

First off, all time record is almost even and that's bringing in game pre civil right movement it's so old, doesn't change the fact that the current regime of Payton and Brees owns the Falcons with almost a 90% win rate!

Secondly, go look at attendance records from the years with Brooks, Toliver,Wuerful, Delhomme, you will find attendance records approaching full for each game, so not sure where you get the insinuation 90% are bandwagon fans. For comparison, go look at GA dome attendance records during down years,ci looked them up and it was a significant difference!

You're a Panthers fan aren't you? lol

i'm not a guy; I'm a 24 YO supermodel, who's also a fAAAAAAbulously wealthy real estate tycoon who jets all around the world and regularly posts on some trash website called Falcons Underground; all the while having time to post stupid shyte on another, more awesome forum...

It's so hard balancing my fAAAAAAbulously wealthy lifestyle; with all of my money, cars, houses and travel; with my match.com profile and real life loser status...

Oh wait... that's not me, that's you! I get so confused lately with all the cockroach infestation going on lately...

i'm not a guy; I'm a 24 YO supermodel, who's also a fAAAAAAbulously wealthy real estate tycoon who jets all around the world and regularly posts on some trash website called Falcons Underground; all the while having time to post stupid shyte on another, more awesome forum...

It's so hard balancing my fAAAAAAbulously wealthy lifestyle; with all of my money, cars, houses and travel; with my match.com profile and real life loser status...

Oh wait... that's not me, that's you! I get so confused lately with all the cockroach infestation going on lately...

Can I cyber hump your leg?

Don't you klnow...

ATL 23, NO 13

Unbanned...

Big brother? Hmmmmm thats weird.

Whos trying to catch who again?

Unbanned...

Big brother? Hmmmmm thats weird.

Whos trying to catch who again?

You're trying to catch us...

Doing a good job of it, for sure, but facts are facts...

You're trying to catch up...

Edited by Falconcheff

So me saying 11-3 is why people post that crap in TATF? Really. Come on tuggle

Pre brees, we had this great guy named.....

Ummmm

Oh yea. Aaron Brooks. Lol