Mini-Camp Tomorrow, Rain?

Not looking good. I'm thinking of going tomorrow as well, so I'm keeping an eye on it. It's supposed to start raining early in the day, so maybe it will come through earlier before practice starts. I plan to check the radar at lunch tomorrow and see what it looks like.

/fingerscrossed

#****yourain

Yeah. Looks like it'll clear up Wednesday though. I might just have to go Wednesday. I live several hours away from Flowery Branch, so I don't wanna drive all the way down there to find out it's cancelled. Looks like it's a rainy forecast almost all week. >_<

By the way, I've never been to one of these things. Is there a price for admission or what? I should be able to get there on time, but if I were hypothetically late is there a chance I can't get in because it's too crowded?

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Not looking good. I'm thinking of going tomorrow as well, so I'm keeping an eye on it. It's supposed to start raining early in the day, so maybe it will come through earlier before practice starts. I plan to check the radar at lunch tomorrow and see what it looks like.

/fingerscrossed

#****yourain

Hope to see some pics and summary man. I can't go, I would have gone if I was in Atlanta.

Guest fibonacci

I always see them close the gates due to rain... Even a drizzle..... One time they actually let them practice out in the rain and we got to watch.... That was a lot of fun.

By the way, I've never been to one of these things. Is there a price for admission or what? I should be able to get there on time, but if I were hypothetically late is there a chance I can't get in because it's too crowded?

No admission and being late is no problem...I always am, haha. Was always plenty of room on the hill, if nothing else.

Last year was my first year making it to camp actually...a lot of fun.

No admission and being late is no problem...I always am, haha. Was always plenty of room on the hill, if nothing else.

Last year was my first year making it to camp actually...a lot of fun.

Late is better in the heat or when they spend first 45 min on ST. Also, can't beat $1 food and $1 drinks.

Guest fibonacci

You going tomorrow?

if this stone works out. I will. I didn't take any meds today, and it hurt some. So i think i might have a good shot tomorrow

Who all is going btw? Anyone want to meet up?

if this stone works out. I will. I didn't take any meds today, and it hurt some. So i think i might have a good shot tomorrow

Who all is going btw? Anyone want to meet up?

Good luck tomorrow man. Hope you can go, I am stuck in Baltimore this week. Wish they had this thing on the weekend.

Guest fibonacci

Good luck tomorrow man. Hope you can go, I am stuck in Baltimore this week. Wish they had this thing on the weekend.

I have a wedding to attend for a friend on here in Kentucky.... So I'm glad it's tomorrow. :D

If anything changes in minicamp practice closing due to weather, we'll have it on the homepage and on Twitter. We're keeping our fingers crossed for no changes, but our conversations with a meteorologist don't sound promising. They're calling for a 70% chance of rain around 3 p.m. today. Of course, we know how weather predictions can go, but again, fingers crossed!

Guest fibonacci

Well today looks like we might have a shot at good skies. So I'm crossing my fingers.

Anyone else going out today or heard any news on the status for today?

Guest fibonacci

Man it feels great out here. Breeze, shady with the clouds.

I just wish they allowed beer and i didn't have this kidney stone..... Cause then it would be a great great day.