Im Sorry....

Rave

Guest fibonacci

No way do you come off that way towards me.

Then again you're single.... So you might want to think about that one. :D

Guest fibonacci

Awwwww, pooky....no one was talking to you...

I know it sucks being the new kid in school, but that doesnt mean you can talk to the big kids....mkay.

Emo: sometimes when I'm sad, i cut myself......... Another piece of cake. (true story)

And lastly.......

I Wish my lawn was emo........ So it would cut itself. (true story)

If this is how I come off....

1011942_548867581825842_1641727093_n.jpg

Trolling is one thing, messing with people is another, but this is just stupid....if this is how I come off to some of you I apologize.

WELL, I CAN SAY ONE THING, YOU AIN'T NO DUMMY. MIKE IRVING IS A GOOD GUY FOR YOUR PROMO. LOOK AT THAT FACE! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE A GUY WITH THAT KIND OF SMILE. MIKE IRVING IS FULL OF IT, AND YOU ARE TOO. RAVE & MIKE TWO OF A KIND. SEE THAT SMILE ON MIKE'S FACE? YOU'RE SMILEING LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW. YOU AIN'T APOLOGIZING ... YOU'RE RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES. AT LEAST YOU'RE MAKING US LAUGH ABOUT IT WHILE YOU DO IT.laugh.pnglaugh.png

WELL, I CAN SAY ONE THING, YOU AIN'T NO DUMMY. MIKE IRVING IS A GOOD GUY FOR YOUR PROMO. LOOK AT THAT FACE! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE A GUY WITH THAT KIND OF SMILE. MIKE IRVING IS FULL OF IT, AND YOU ARE TOO. RAVE & MIKE TWO OF A KIND. SEE THAT SMILE ON MIKE'S FACE? YOU'RE SMILEING LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW. YOU AIN'T APOLOGIZING ... YOU'RE RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES. AT LEAST YOU'RE MAKING US LAUGH ABOUT IT WHILE YOU DO IT.laugh.pnglaugh.png

OMG :lol:

Don't lie you like coming off like that.

Actually, I thought that sounded completely stupid. Three of the last 4 years we havent even been over 500. Yet, we can talk down to those that won championships because we have more. WTF? blink.png

No way do you come off that way towards me.

Then again you're single.... So you might want to think about that one. biggrin.png

Okay , so while I took a minute off , we had a special person trying to hit on a Dallas fan. I initially looked for a law against that. I discovered that special folks can do all sorts of weird ish to other special folk without retribution.

Guest fibonacci

Okay , so while I took a minute off , we had a special person trying to hit on a Dallas fan. I initially looked for a law against that. I discovered that special folks can do all sorts of weird ish to other special folk without retribution.

lmbo long story. I forget what thread it was in.

Basically i told him if he kept saying Ryan sucks, i was going to tell his wife, where he had been.

Then he said no wife. Then I said girl friend. And he Said single

(I know not funny... But it was in my head and still is)

Actually, I thought that sounded completely stupid. Three of the last 4 years we havent even been over 500. Yet, we can talk down to those that won championships because we have more. WTF? blink.png

AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH USING WHAT YOU GOT. WHEN YOUR TEAM AIN'T DOING AS WELL AS THEY'RE EXPECTED (as the cowboys), AND THE CRITICS SWOOP IN (the rivals), SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO REMIND THEM WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.cool.png

AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH USING WHAT YOU GOT. WHEN YOUR TEAM AIN'T DOING AS WELL AS THEY'RE EXPECTED (as the cowboys), AND THE CRITICS SWOOP IN (the rivals), SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO REMIND THEM WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.cool.png

True, and that's doubly frustrating for Falcon fans, because they've never really done anything.tongue.pngwink.png

True, and that's doubly frustrating for Falcon fans, because they've never really done anything.tongue.pngwink.png

Looking backward and leaning on a crutch of glory past has its perks.

But honestly, Falcon fans should be nothing but optimistic.

Everything is going forward, they have had small mis-steps and mgmt has attempted to address them all.

Sure there may be some crazy people in TATF and there is homerism in RC, but reality is while nobody can take your old dusty Lombardi(s) away, its the next Lombardi that Atlanta is chasing.

And honestly, there arent many in RC that can say that about their team.

Edited by NFCS Newbie

Looking backward and leaning on a crutch of glory past has its perks.

But honestly, Falcon fans should be nothing but optimistic.

Everything is going forward, they have had small mis-steps and mgmt has attempted to address them all.

Sure there may be some crazy people in TATF and there is homerism in RC, but reality is while nobody can take your old dusty Lombardi(s) away, its the next Lombardi that Atlanta is chasing.

And honestly, there arent many in RC that can say that about their team.

Im pretty sure ALL teams are chasing that next Lombardi!

Im pretty sure ALL teams are chasing that next Lombardi!

Then say it. lol

I dont see too many fans of Saints saying their team is after the next Lombardi.

Just kinda mostly taking a wait and see attitude.

You guys had more confidence last year at this time WITHOUT Payton than you do this year WITH.

Best we can get out of you this year is "well, we promise to be better".