Training Camp Starts Soon...more Early Season Nfcs Predictions

jb 3.0

Saints 11-5

BUCS 10-6

Falcons 10-6

Panthers 7-9

BUCS sweep Falcons, beat Saints in final game of the season to take a wild card. Riots in Atlanta with everyone saying the Saints laid down in the final game simply to keep the Falcons from getting to the playoffs.

Edited by jb 3.0

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way nfcs has 3 10 win teams...not gonna happen...homer....not gonna say which but one of your 10 win teams has got to go

Yeah....I know, I shouldn't have had the Falcons in there, but you know how it is. I have a soft spot for 'em. They've tried SOOOOOO hard the last few years.wink.png

Falcons 11-5

Bucs 10-6

Saints 9-7

Panthers 6-10

Redskins 11-5

Giants 11-5

Cowboys 9-7

Eagles 8-8

Actually that's pretty much what I was gonna put down, except for the Redskins. I still don't think they can win that division.

Plus, I do think there will be a different winner in the NFCS, and it may not be the Falcons. Either Saints or BUCS.

it could happen. never can tell with the nfcs

I just believe it's going to be a much bigger dogfight than Shred and the folks in TATF are telling us.

No question, the Falcons are still the class of the division, before any games are played, but the landscape can change very, very quickly in the NFL.

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS: "IF YOU'RE ANTI-ATLANTA, AND YOU HAD SOME SLEEPLESS NIGHTS LAST SEASON ... GET READY ... WE'RE ABOUT TO DO IT AGAIN. WISH AS YOU WANT ... HOPE AS YOU MAY, YOU AIN'T GOING TO GET ANY SLEEP THIS SEASON EITHER. LIKE I SAID ... GET READY ... WE'RE ABOUT TO GO THROUGH THIS SCHEDULE LIKE A DOSE OF CASTOR OIL THROUGH JB (sorry jb). DON'T BLAME US ... BLAME DESTINY .... IT JUST AIN'T OUR FAULT."biggrin.png

SOMETIMES .... I JUST DON'T GET IT? I CAN SAY, "WE WON 13 GAMES LAST YEAR." THEN YOU HEAR THIS ROAR COMING FROM ALL DIRECTIONS, SAYING, "THAT WAS THE PAST, THAT WAS LAST YEAR, IT DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS YEAR." OK! THEN THEY START TO POSTING PICTURES OF THEIR ONE SUPER BOWL LOMBARDI. SOME OF'EM GOT 3 AND 4. BUT IT LEAVES ME THINKING?

IF OUR WINNING 13 GAMES WAS THE PAST, AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS YEAR, WHAT DOES THE PAST LOMBARDI'S MEAN THIS YEAR? WHAT WAS IT IN THE MENTION OF THE GAMES WE WON MADE THEM SO HYPOCRITICAL? I DON'T KNOW. BUT DIG YOUR PICS OUT BOYS ... I'M ABOUT TO SAY IT AGAIN .. WE WON 13 GAMES LAST YEAR, WE MAY NOT WIN THAT MANY THIS YEAR .. BUT WE WILL BE CLOSE. WE WIN ONE GAME AT A TIME ONE WEEK AT A TIME. WE GO AS FAR AS WE CAN GO. AND IF WE LOOK BACK, AT THE END .. WE'LL SEE A LOT OF VICTIMS BEHIND US.cool.png

SOMETIMES .... I JUST DON'T GET IT? I CAN SAY, "WE WON 13 GAMES LAST YEAR." THEN YOU HEAR THIS ROAR COMING FROM ALL DIRECTIONS, SAYING, "THAT WAS THE PAST, THAT WAS LAST YEAR, IT DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS YEAR." OK! THEN THEY START TO POSTING PICTURES OF THEIR ONE SUPER BOWL LOMBARDI. SOME OF'EM GOT 3 AND 4. BUT IT LEAVES ME THINKING?

IF OUR WINNING 13 GAMES WAS THE PAST, AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS YEAR, WHAT DOES THE PAST LOMBARDI'S MEAN THIS YEAR? WHAT WAS IT IN THE MENTION OF THE GAMES WE WON MADE THEM SO HYPOCRITICAL? I DON'T KNOW. BUT DIG YOUR PICS OUT BOYS ... I'M ABOUT TO SAY IT AGAIN .. WE WON 13 GAMES LAST YEAR, WE MAY NOT WIN THAT MANY THIS YEAR .. BUT WE WILL BE CLOSE. WE WIN ONE GAME AT A TIME ONE WEEK AT A TIME. WE GO AS FAR AS WE CAN GO. AND IF WE LOOK BACK, AT THE END .. WE'LL SEE A LOT OF VICTIMS BEHIND US.cool.png

Rev, I see what you're saying and I agree to an extent. The 13 wins last season don't mean anything for this season, and the Lombardi trophies don't mean anything either. The point is everyone is on equal ground as of right now whether anyone wants to admit it or not. Like you said the Falcons may not win 13 again, or hey they might, but at the same token the other NFCS teams could have a season like that too, only time will tell.

1. A unrealistic Homer pick.

2. The team the Homer hates the least.

3. The team the Homer really thinks has a chance to win.

4. The team the Homer hates the most. With a stupid comment after the dumb prediction.

Edited by Recceice

Guest fibonacci

1. A unrealistic Homer pick.

2. The team the Homer hates the least.

3. The team the Homer really thinks has a chance to win.

4. The team the Homer hates the most. With a stupid comment after the dumb prediction.

You win