Gators Lb Antonio Morrison Arrested.

SacFalcFan

Muschamp will prolly make him miss the kickoff of their 1st game as punishment.

yeah and a uga player could be driving drunk and richt will do the same thing. i would have loved to be there and watched that, its stupid and boneheaded, but funny as heck to watch. he basically did a leroy jenkins in real life, but florida has been pretty quite in the off season which is good, because this season is going to be rough on my liver if the offense cant do anything like last year

yeah and a uga player could be driving drunk and richt will do the same thing. i would have loved to be there and watched that, its stupid and boneheaded, but funny as heck to watch. he basically did a leroy jenkins in real life, but florida has been pretty quite in the off season which is good, because this season is going to be rough on my liver if the offense cant do anything like last year

the one thing a rival fan can't talk about is CMR and his discipline. he actually discipline's his players and that isn't debatable. regarding Morrison, if you talk to anyone who knows about uf players and they joke about morrison being the "king goon" (uf fans words not mine) and him getting into trouble wasn't an if, but an when. you are right this offseason with only 3 gators who have been arrested that's an improvement from when will took over which is showing progress after he took over that mess from urban. morrison will most likely miss the toledo game.

• 1 month later...

ah it feels good to hear some miami/florida back and forth again.. i wish you guys player yearly still.. i loved watching those games.

Florida didn't want that sac. They got tired of losing to Miami. One win against us in like the last 8 meetings or something like that. They scared