Psn...

Rave

Not a big deal ps+ is cool. Get A lot of free games. Hopefully the revenue generated from charging for psn makes psn work better.

Yeah you get 12 free games for PS3 and 6 for Vita (if you have one).

Not bad at all.

Yeah, this blows. Can't say I'm a fan of this move, but I'll take that over used-game restrictions and online-checks (and still having to pay for Live) any day of the week. Can't say I didn't see this coming. I guess Sony also assumed they could start doing this without too much black lash in light of what Microsoft is doing, which seems to be the case.

I just wonder if you can get the $15 cards and just go online a month at a time, if thats all you want to do.

Yeah. You can do that now, and I'm sure it'll carry over to the PS4. No reason for it not to. You can get 1 month/3 month/6 month cards and stuff like that from Walmart and Gamestop. YouTube, Web browsing, Netflix (assuming you have a membership) and stuff like that is still free without PS+ though. It's just for using PSN's gaming services.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Im not shocked at all. I was just talking about that in the other thread. I havent even seen that video or sonys e3 press conference yet.

Mark my words... Watch what you ask for you might get it. You want psn to be the best network, better than xbox live. You will pay for that! Also as they grow and grow by millions and millions. You will stop getting free stuff! Then guess what!.

YOUR PAYING TO PLAY ONLINE JUST LIKE XBOX LIVE!

(btw sony has trapped you by that point. Your gonna think "this sucks i should get a xbox" then you will recall you have to pay for that as well. So now your stuck with the ps4 and it hurts to sit down because sony got you in the rear and you never saw it coming.

Welcome to next gen gaming! We all take it up the rear just in different ways.

Before anyone thinks im just bashing sony... and psn. You dont see me defending microsoft here either. Im just stating the obvious of whats likely to happen. These are big biz trying to make a buck. Not our friends.

Nintendo has no network. Thats just a turd. They know not even a loyal die hard pokemon fan would spend a cent for that network.

Im not shocked at all. I was just talking about that in the other thread. I havent even seen that video or sonys e3 press conference yet.

Mark my words... Watch what you ask for you might get it. You want psn to be the best network, better than xbox live. You will pay for that! Also as they grow and grow by millions and millions. You will stop getting free stuff! Then guess what!.

(btw sony has trapped you by that point. Your gonna think "this sucks i should get a xbox" then you will recall you have to pay for that as well. So now your stuck with the ps4 and it hurts to sit down because sony got you in the rear and you never saw it coming.

That makes no sense. Why in the world would I think "Oh I have to get an Xbox" after finding that out? Xbox has been charging for online for years.

As it stands:

PS4: Playstation Plus to play online

XBOX ONE: Xbox Live to play online. Used game restriction. Kinect must be connected. Must connect online every 24 hours to play single player offline.

PS4 is only making us do what 360 owners have been doing for a while, while the Xbox One is still doing that and screwing people over in all new ways consoles have never done before! tongue.png

And you're right, in the next couple of years PS+ will probably lose some of its perks.

That makes no sense. Why in the world would I think "Oh I have to get an Xbox" after finding that out? Xbox has been charging for online for years.

Im about to head out but wanted to explain that first.

What i ment was. People always get up in a roar after something changes they dont like (ex: xbox 1`s used game policy. They swear they are buying ps4).

PS3 users swore that they where getting 360`s when ps3 got hacked. They swore it when BC was took out they swore it when linux option was removed. In the end most people just are talk.

In football talk: Microsoft has the suberbowl playbook for networks and making money. Sony sees that and they wanna be the SB champs and will use that playbook to take what Microsoft has. Its paying customers from them.

Microsoft is a software company... so things like networks is there thing. They know coding and programs. Sony knows hardware like 3-d tvs and glasses.

Yeah, this blows. Can't say I'm a fan of this move, but I'll take that over used-game restrictions and online-checks (and still having to pay for Live) any day of the week. Can't say I didn't see this coming. I guess Sony also assumed they could start doing this without too much black lash in light of what Microsoft is doing, which seems to be the case.

Yeah. You can do that now, and I'm sure it'll carry over to the PS4. No reason for it not to. You can get 1 month/3 month/6 month cards and stuff like that from Walmart and Gamestop. YouTube, Web browsing, Netflix (assuming you have a membership) and stuff like that is still free without PS+ though. It's just for using PSN's gaming services.

That ONLY game I play online is COD. Since Madden is on EA's server (which sucks). So, Ill have to see how good Ghosts is before I decide to pay for Plus or not.

Watching it now....

That ONLY game I play online is COD. Since Madden is on EA's server (which sucks). So, Ill have to see how good Ghosts is before I decide to pay for Plus or not.

You play this years cod or last years or the year before that¿ its the same game as ghost basically. U dont mess with a game that sells like cod does. expect more of the same.

You play this years cod or last years or the year before that¿ its the same game as ghost basically. U dont mess with a game that sells like cod does. expect more of the same.

I only buy IW's versions. Treyarch is crap in my opinion.