Why Not Amobi Okoye

Top Flight

Stats can be misleading, assuming that Okoye's are decent. He's really really bad. When he was drafted by the Texans, he looked like a star in the making with a ton of potential. I don't know what happened.

I agree 5000%. I'm not a stat guy and hate it when people throw stats into arguments. But in this case I had to make an exception. Only thing I know about him is that he entered the league at a very young age and isn't with the team that drafted him lol

I've wanted this guy since he was first cut by the Texans. That being said, I think he's been on 3 different teams that all cut bait with him. TB, Chi, and Hou if I remember correctly. With that being the case, I know they know more about him then I do so he must be damaged goods. I wouldn't be against it, but I'm not going to go overboard about wanting him either.

I admit I don't know much about him as he's not really one of the non falcons I look forward to watching every week

Just saying, hard to put up stats when you have double teams. Okoye would have been a hot commodity, if he had put up those numbers at 1 tech or 0 tech despite double teams.

I agree 5000%. I'm not a stat guy and hate it when people throw stats into arguments. But in this case I had to make an exception. Only thing I know about him is that he entered the league at a very young age and isn't with the team that drafted him lol

He has already been with I think 3 or 4 teams

He is one of the bigger busts in nfl history.

Okoye's been my #1 FA DT target since day one.

Best case scenario, he's due for a breakout...... at worst, he comes in and offers average production that still couldn't be any worse than what we've already been sitting on.

Actually yeah he can some out and be A LOT worse than what we have.

He is no better than Peters.