Happy Fathers Day!

jb 3.0

Especially to all you new dads. I had the opportunity to watch my 12 year old granddaughter play in her fast pitch softball Tourney yesterday. They won all 3 games.

17-4, 18-4, 5-0. She had multiple hits in every game. The kids a natural @ shortstop, is working on her blackbelt in Tai Kwan Do, and to top it off gets straight A's. Her Mom, our daughter is nothing short of amazing.

I'll stop there, because I could go on and on. My point being, is once it starts, it never stops. Sure, it's expensive, and one can't even begin to count the various worries that crop up over your kids lifetime. But they're YOUR kids! Treat 'em with love, respect and understanding and it'll come back to you tenfold when you're older.

Sorry, but I just opened a fathers day present one of my kids sent me, and it really got to me.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY guys! I wish all of you the same fortune I've been blessed with by my family.

Especially to all you new dads. I had the opportunity to watch my 12 year old granddaughter play in her fast pitch softball Tourney yesterday. They won all 3 games.

17-4, 18-4, 5-0. She had multiple hits in every game. The kids a natural @ shortstop, is working on her blackbelt in Tai Kwan Do, and to top it off gets straight A's. Her Mom, our daughter is nothing short of amazing.

I'll stop there, because I could go on and on. My point being, is once it starts, it never stops. Sure, it's expensive, and one can't even begin to count the various worries that crop up over your kids lifetime. But they're YOUR kids! Treat 'em with love, respect and understanding and it'll come back to you tenfold when you're older.

Sorry, but I just opened a fathers day present one of my kids sent me, and it really got to me.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY guys! I wish all of you the same fortune I've been blessed with by my family.

Happy Farther's Day to you and everyone else on the board. I myself don't have the honor of being a Father, and my Dad passed away when I was a 14, so I will admit that I am envious of you guys who are not only Fathers, but still have your Fathers to celebrate with.

Cherish all the days you have with the ones you Love, and enjoy the day guys!

Happy Farther's Day to you and everyone else on the board. I myself don't have the honor of being a Father, and my Dad passed away when I was a 14, so I will admit that I am envious of you guys who are not only Fathers, but still have your Fathers to celebrate with.

Cherish all the days you have with the ones you Love, and enjoy the day guys!

Thanks Meez! My dad passed in 1980. He was my hero. Greatest man I ever knew!

Guest fibonacci

I'm unable to have them. But my wife got me a gift from our cats and dogs. And it got med to jb...... It got me a kidney stone :P. But it did get to me, she's a great girl.

Happy fathers day to you all. Jb you're a great guy. It means a lot hearing someone go to their Childs/grand children/etc. games/events/etc. When I'm at training camps, i always get a kid and put him in front of others (of course if the dad says it's ok.). Ryan used to be able to spot me out when i had my moo hawk, and he would move to me, cause he always knew i had a kidd with me. Matt also at the start of camps will cone over to give a kids his wrist bands, etc. white will do it sometimes.... Then sometimes he does it for adults.

Anyhow there is nothing in this world like a smile, and nothing in this world like a child...... And you put it together and it's the greatest gift.

Adds sorry i keep saying sorry and saying thanks. But I'm on Percaset and i always get extremely nice.

Lastly, tae kwon do.... Yeah she can whoop my butt..

I used to do Thai chi (tai chi). I was trained in the Chinese shaolin monks of Atlanta.

Nice! I coached my daughters fastpitch team for a number of years before she got to old to play. I miss it.

I hate quoting myself, but I'm pretty ******* excited!

Just got home. Down 7-0 in the last inning of the Championship game of the tournament they score 10 runs and held on to win 10-7! Great stuff and it sure made for a Happy Fathers day!