Kidney Stone

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

Today at 1:00 I had a pain coming in on my left side. Before I knew it I was crawling on all fours and yelling, screaming griping. I started to throw up from the pain and felt like steam was coming off of my ears; like Lebron laid the smackdown on me. So I went to the doctor within 20 minutes.

Anyhow they gave me drugs; tremadol, and it do anything. They finally gave me something else that took the edge off enough to where I could stay put in one area. The doctors were the best in the world. So I have stonesssss. as of right now I will not need surgery :D

My wife and I cannot have kids. But if we could, I would not do it. that was the worst pain in my life. I have had a brain tumor and a few other things....... and that pain is horrible.

So does anyone have any ideas what really cause it? Because I want to try to make sure I never have that again. and I'm still in some deep pain, but not as bad. I can tolerate this.

thanks for any advice. and Sorry this is not football talk:P

I had a bout with Diverticulitis a couple of months ago and had symptoms similar to what you described. I went to a local walk in clinic and the MD there said to go directly to the ER. My wife drove me, we spent the afternoon there, a CT scan, and a couple of shots of demerol they sent me home with a basket full of antibiotics, printed instruction re: my diet and treant, and a bill for $12,000.00laugh.png

Insurance covered most of it, but it showed me one thing as I grow older......DON'T GET SICK!!

Edited by jb 3.0

Guest fibonacci

If the doctors office didn't give any info about your condition, I'd ask for my money back. rolleyes.gif

lol.

They just said they do not know what causes it. they said in the south it happens the most. So they said maybe the sweet tea.

It still hurts. But now i know I'll get over it. But i never ever want to have one again. If they said it's done by _____, then i would stop it.

(You can insert what ever you want, and i bet i would stop it. If it was true)

lol.

They just said they do not know what causes it. they said in the south it happens the most. So they said maybe the sweet tea.

It still hurts. But now i know I'll get over it. But i never ever want to have one again. If they said it's done by _____, then i would stop it.

(You can insert what ever you want, and i bet i would stop it. If it was true)

Sex drugs and rock and roll

Nah but calcium is one kind.

Diary products have a big part

Coke products also.