Are Any Message Board Members At The Grill With The Falcons Event?

JRid

I wanted to go, but couldn't and after looking at some of Jay Adams twitter pics and videos I'm hating that I didn't make it.

It's like a tailgate party before a game and a lot of the players are there with their own grills and tents. It looks like the DB's, LB's, OLine, etc each have their own setups.

Hopefully some people here can add some more pics and videos. It seems like a pretty special event for everybody there. They are supposed to give away some autographed jerseys too.

Here is the link to Jay's twitter account.

https://twitter.com/falconsjadams

Guest fibonacci

I didn't go but one of my good friends went with her boyfriend who is a die-hard Falcons fan. She said she had a blast with the cheerleaders and coaches. Before today, she was a Panthers fan, and now she tells me she's been converted tongue.png

Nice..... Now defend the dome

I didn't go but one of my good friends went with her boyfriend who is a die-hard Falcons fan. She said she had a blast with the cheerleaders and coaches. Before today, she was a Panthers fan, and now she tells me she's been converted tongue.png

I can live well today knowing somebody was saved.