Haven't Seen It Posted But The Bengals Are Doing Hard Knocks

J-Wall

The Bengals are a fun team to watch. AJ Green was the 2nd best receiver out of that stacked 2011 draft and him alone should make it interesting.

A.J Green was the best receiver out of that draft and if the Bengals didn't take him he would have been a Falcon. It is known.

Julio is the more athletically and physically gifted, while A.J is simply a better receiver. At least IMO anyways.

I agree. AJ is more the prototypical wide receiver, while Julio is the rare freak athlete that breaks the mold for the prototype. Julio's upside is higher, while AJ was more ready to go right off the bat, IMO.

Julio and A.J are equal, and personally if A.J had a QB like Matt Ryan throwing to him who knows he might be even better then what we're saying. I'm not even trying to be a homer, but to compare these two is like talking about Time, Space, The Butterfly Effect etc. It's impossible.

Julio and A.J are equal, and personally if A.J had a QB like Matt Ryan throwing to him who knows he might be even better then what we're saying. I'm not even trying to be a homer, but to compare these two is like talking about Time, Space, The Butterfly Effect etc. It's impossible.

Using the same logic imagine what Julio would have done on a team where he was their 1st receiving option like the Bengals. Doesn't matter how good you are, if Roddy and TG are on your team you are not the number 1 option the first couple of seasons.

Edited by Ryan2JulioTD

Using the same logic imagine what Julio would have done on a team where he was their 1st receiving option like the Bengals. Doesn't matter how good you are, if Roddy and TG are on your team you are not the number 1 option the first couple of seasons.

Even then looking at their stats A.J edges Julio a little in some areas while Julio edges A.J in others, but if A.J had Tom Brady, Matt, Rodgers etc. I'm certain that would go way up?

We've seen what Julio can do with a Top 5 QB, but what about one that's I don't even know where he's ranked currently, but he's lower tier?

It's the same with A.J, but at least for A.J he'd be going upwards he's already tasted the bottom if you know what I'm talking about.

I still stand by A.J Green and Julio Jones are = the end no matter how much of a homer you want to be it's impossible to compare them at least to see who's better.