Are There A Lot Of Falcons Fans In The Superdome?

razrtalon

I have been to the Georgia Dome for a Saints game and was impressed with the turnout of ugly jersies and I have been to NAWLINS for fat tuesday and halloween but never to a gane. I was wondering if there is a lot of red and black at the saints home games? What are my chances of getting shot stabbed or mugged if I wanted to go watch the falcons play a game? Lol

Edited by razrtalon

Guest fibonacci

Like a good saint friend told me. 1 out of ten smack talk. The rest are nice.

I Would go, but tickets cost to much.

It's a fairly small faction of Falcons fans in the Dome when the Saints and Falcons play.

I've never had any beef with a rival fanbase while at a game,but I have seen a few drunken scuffles.

I think you'll have a great time,though...just avoid the drunks :)

Guest fibonacci

I want too go. Someone lend me a couple hundred please.

Kevo... I'll get some more pictures. Pleaseeeee

I have been to the Georgia Dome for a Saints game and was impressed with the turnout of ugly jersies and I have been to NAWLINS for fat tuesday and halloween but never to a gane. I was wondering if there is a lot of red and black at the saints home games? What are my chances of getting shot stabbed or mugged if I wanted to go watch the falcons play a game? Lol

THE SUPER DOME IS ONE OF YOUR SAFER VENUES. THE SAINT FANS TALK PLENTY OF SMACK, BUT THEY MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME. I'VE BEEN THERE MANY TIMES, AND NEVER ANY TROUBLE. I CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT A LOT OF NFL CITIES.cool.png

it is not that big of a problem, it use to be very cool back when we both Sucked, now its a dif level, I would not talk any smack if Falcons are in clear control of the div and are winning the game...

wont be a problem this yr as we open There :)

ban Rev ????

you are joking Right ????

lol

I can see mash and jb...... But supersk. What he do?

I Never saw him in any of those threads.

And mash was just swinging back at just the dude who called his job and then called his wife a whore.

While jb was just busting balls and having fun.

This RC should be a mod free zone

But serge and bing stay? What the heck?

I can see mash and jb...... But supersk. What he do?

I Never saw him in any of those threads.

And mash was just swinging back at just the dude who called his job and then called his wife a whore.

While jb was just busting balls and having fun.

This RC should be a mod free zone

But serge and bing stay? What the heck?

SK was Banded ?????

no way

FIRST I'VE HEARD OF ANY BAN. ALL I KNOW IS I'M STILL POSTING.biggrin.png

Mash and supersk are seriously banned.

Jb is assumed because of the time it took place with super sk.

And mash came in a little mad they took away supersk. And then you see s.fal come in and start deleting. And before you knew it, mash was gone.

Yet again why are serge and bing her still?

Guest fibonacci

so i was going to go, but i cannot find a good pricing place. Ticketmaster acts like they are not going to sell them.... Is that true?

ARE THEY CRAZY? I'M A BONIFIED MEMBER OF "THE UNTOUCHABLES."biggrin.png

Im just wait for the movie of all that happened this past week. Reading about it is starting to feel like reading a book and i hate books. But then again i hate bad movies even more, so i may never figure this all out and even if dont, i probably will still never care about it.

Just tell me who is involved so i can ignore them like i would the next Hanna Montana movie.