Isnt That The Truth....

Rave

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt make this....but I love Dallas Cowboys Memes...

Explain to me how a QB is always to blame when the team loses...

Romo was 26/43 for 416 yards, 4 TDs, and 0 INTs against the Saints in 2012.

Explain to me, how the QB deserves more blame than anyone else for this loss...

Just one example.

Guest fibonacci

I didnt make this....but I love Dallas Cowboys Memes...

Explain to me how a QB is always to blame when the team loses...

Romo was 26/43 for 416 yards, 4 TDs, and 0 INTs against the Saints in 2012.

Explain to me, how the QB deserves more blame than anyone else for this loss...

Just one example.

You know I'm not going to argue that one

Guest fibonacci

Yeah, I know....Romo sucks. Thats how you earn the 4th highest QB rating in the history of the NFL. By sucking...rolleyes.gif

Ohhh now romo sucks.

You really want me to tell your wife, where you have been, don't you

Guest fibonacci

100 percent honest Rave. If you could trade Romo straight up for Ryan would you do it?

I would

And rave agrees. :D

I would

And rave agrees. biggrin.png

I wouldnt do that trade if I had to. It would make our offense go backwards. Ryan doesnt have Romo's ability to escape pressure. You put Ryan behind our Oline (from last year) and Ryan would have the worst year of his career.

Hopefully this year the protection is better.

But Ryan has a lot more time left to turn around his playoff failures. Romos time is running short. If they were the same age I would agree with you

As I just said, behind the Oline that Dallas has Ryan would get killed. Its not just about the 2 QBs, but where each fits. Ryan would not succeed behind our line.

There is also garrett and Jones.

Exactly, Im really hoping that giving Callahan play calling duties will help our offense. At least he wont give up on the running game after the first quarter.....hopefully.

Romo is Ryan and Ryan is Romo.

romo nor ryan have a run game , or good defense, and both have a mediocre o-line with great recievers but romo goes 8-8 while ryan goes 13-3 and leads his team to the nfccg where they were a dropped pass away from the sb . Keep in mind romo has never even been to the nfccg. Ryan was one of the most qbs in the nfl and still

Put up mvp like numbers . I like romo and I think he is a lot better then he is portrayed by the media but you aren't being serious if you wouldn't take ryan over romo. The cowboys would be in the playoffs every year with ryan. Not to mention ryan is like 6 years YOUNGER then romo.

Ryan is more like a young manning then he is like romo.

Ryan hasn't even hit his prime so he is still getting better while romo is nearing the end of his career...

Edited by BrandonDell_

romo nor ryan have a run game , or good defense, and both have a mediocre o-line with great recievers but romo goes 8-8 while ryan goes 13-3 and leads his team to the nfccg where they were a dropped pass away from the sb . Ryan was one of the most qbs in the nfl and still

Put up mvp like numbers . I like romo and I think he is a lot better then he is portrayed by the media but you aren't being serious if you wouldn't take ryan over romo. The cowboys would be in the playoffs every year with ryan. Not to mention ryan is like 6 years YOUNGER then romo.

Ryan is more like a young manning then he is like romo.

Wow, you dont pay attention, do you? If you put Ryan behind the Oline in Dallas Ryan wouldnt be worth anything. The ONLY reason Romo can do anything behind that line is because of his scrambling ability (of which Ryan does not have). Even with Romo's ability to avoid pressure he was sacked a career high 36 times last year and suffering cracked ribs in the season finale against the Redskins. Ryan would be on IR if he were a Cowboy.

Wow, you dont pay attention, do you? If you put Ryan behind the Oline in Dallas Ryan wouldnt be worth anything. The ONLY reason Romo can do anything behind that line is because of his scrambling ability (of which Ryan does not have). Even with Romo's ability to avoid pressure he was sacked a career high 36 times last year and suffering cracked ribs in the season finale against the Redskins. Ryan would be on IR if he were a Cowboy.

The falcons o line is NOTHING special, that's why ryan was one of the most hit qbs in 2012. He avoided a lot of sacks due to him getting the ball out fast.

Check the stats, ryan was also one of the best qbs under pressure this year.

The cowboys o line is worse I'm not denying that but you act as if ryan was playing with the pats oline.

Ryan was sacked 7 times in week 4 and hit an additional 10 times and still put up mvp numbers and led the falcons to victory.

Edited by BrandonDell_