Falcons On Nfln 2 Nite!

i agree, here will be the talking points

- is it really a "super bowl or bust season" (answer will probably be yes, losing gonzalez etc)

- can they hold on to the nfcs

- saints getting payton back

- can the defense hold up without john abraham

- strength of schedule

- matt ryan

- "unbiased opinion" from heath evans and some other guy (completely unrelated to falcons like willie mcg.)

- sjax and the running game.

- do we have the pieces to make the next step

- talks about playoff failures

i agree, here will be the talking points

- is it really a "super bowl or bust season" (answer will probably be yes, losing gonzalez etc)

- can they hold on to the nfcs

- saints getting payton back

- can the defense hold up without john abraham

- strength of schedule

- matt ryan

- "unbiased opinion" from heath evans and some other guy (completely unrelated to falcons like willie mcg.)

- sjax and the running game.

- do we have the pieces to make the next step

- talks about playoff failures

prob pretty accurate.. forgot about the rookies and there possible impact. like the "unbiased opionion" part

Heath evans needs to be fired.

He literally said he HATED the falcons. Aren't these analysts suppose to "unbiased" or atleast give off that perception of being unbiased?

Not only did he literally say he HATED the falcons but he is a overall terrible analysts

Warren sapp is just as bad.

Tony g needs a spot on these shows

He literally said he HATED the falcons. Aren't these analysts suppose to "unbiased" or atleast give off that perception of being unbiased?

Not only did he literally say he HATED the falcons but he is a overall terrible analysts

4 some reason i see Tony ending up on FOX. I mean the only reason he is going to retire is to spend time with family.I just dont see him being a NFLN guy working year round on NFL am or Total access. Someone like Heath Evans has no family to love him. biggrin.png One thing about Tony, we do know he wants to be an analysts of some sort after his football career ends.

Edited by A-TOWNnDOWN

1 min on the Falcons and then 19 min on how we can't compete with the rest of the NFCS, GB, SF and Sea.

We are a team full of scrubs, that just got lucky and benefitted from an easy schedule. No need to watch. Heath Evans will lay it all out for us.

Jamie Dukes is getting just as bad, being asked about each NFCS team, " professor Dukes" as they called him said the Aints were the class of the NFC South, and basically rode vicatin boys crotch with each comment.