Jimmy Graham Not In The Top 100 Players Of 2013. What A Joke!

nycfalcon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly.....this list is a joke. In no year did it truly have the best 100 players - including last year when Matt Ryan was not on the list but Tim Tebow was.

Last years greatest folly was Peyton Manning's appearance. He somehow was a great player in said year without even playing.

Im noticing this list isnt really about historical presence as much as it is about what can you do for me now? So on that assumption I would think Graham should be the #2 TE on this list behind Gronk.

Graham is a freak. Gronk, Graham, Gonzo is the order of TEs in the NFL in my opinion

Yeah... I would agree.

But this list is more of a "what have you done for me lately" type of thing. ****, Tebow made the list and Matt Ryan didn't last year.

I'm pretty sure that 32 out of 32 GMs would pick Ryan over Tebow every day of the week.

not really because fitzgerald was coming off a bad year and still made it and high

not really because fitzgerald was coming off a bad year and still made it and high

Fitz will always get a pass because everyone KNOWS he is amazing. They also empathize with him because his offense is a joke.

It is kind of like Peyton still getting looks when he was out of the league. Some players just get to live off their talent and stature.