Us Vs. Rams Down Field

The O.D.B

Was just watching S.Jax 2012 highlights and a little discussed item occurred to me. while much has been made of the advantage he'll have when combined with our other offensive weapons none have talked about another piece of the puzzle that should help his production. Ever since the Smitty era began in ATL he's put a premium on offensive players ability to block down-field and as a result we are very good in this aspect of the game. In watching S.Jax's highlights with the Rams it didn't appear he had that kind of support with them.

So, do you think we are far superior to the Rams in this regard and do you think this will result in even bigger and more explosive plays than S.Jax had with the Rams?.

I thought you were gonna say the Rams are gonna kick some as this year. I do believe they will. They will make their hay in their division. They already own the Niners. I think they get the Ospreys this year. Don't sleep on the Lambs. I think they are getting ready to make a move. We should be able to beat em this year. Not sure about the next couple years though.

I thought you were gonna say the Rams are gonna kick some as this year. I do believe they will. They will make their hay in their division. They already own the Niners. I think they get the Ospreys this year. Don't sleep on the Lambs. I think they are getting ready to make a move. We should be able to beat em this year. Not sure about the next couple years though.

Those effin Rams are so effin leet , they don't know what these kids are talkin bout! Them Rams are winning battles , killin battles!

I cannot even pretend to be stupid. lol

tumblr_lnl07oGIxb1qirvj1o1_500.gif

well apparently the Niners were tipping plays and the back up safety the Niners picked up from the Rams told them about it so...

We're lucky to be in such an azzhat division.

Saints and Panthers are pretty strong contenders regardless of popular belief here. Saints really don't need a great defense, just not one of history's worst which I doubt they have this year. Carolina got some more weapons on an already tough defense, along with a coordinator who might actually *gasp* use the expensive stable of running backs they have. think this can be a division with 3-teams representing in the playoffs this year

Edited by Wjcorner

Was just watching S.Jax 2012 highlights and a little discussed item occurred to me. while much has been made of the advantage he'll have when combined with our other offensive weapons none have talked about another piece of the puzzle that should help his production. Ever since the Smitty era began in ATL he's put a premium on offensive players ability to block down-field and as a result we are very good in this aspect of the game. In watching S.Jax's highlights with the Rams it didn't appear he had that kind of support with them.

So, do you think we are far superior to the Rams in this regard and do you think this will result in even bigger and more explosive plays than S.Jax had with the Rams?.

This is a very good point to be made. I hadn't given it much thought, but now that I am, I'm sure you're right. We do have much better blocking WR's than the rams do, which should help balance out the BS new rule about RB lowering their heads at defenders... If there's no defenders to lower against, SJax should have better results...

Very Good Football Post. Too bad nobody can stay on topic.

Although I truly believe the rams will have a top 10 (maybe even top 5) defense this year I also truly believe we'll win this game.

The rams defensive line is stellar to say the least. Mix that with James laurenitis Alec Ogletree Janoris Jenkins and cortland finnegan, and you've got a handful.

The roddy and finn matchup will be the one to watch. I think Julio will toast Janoris (love the guy tho) as long as Matty has the time. Tony will remind Ogletree he's a rookie and sjax should remind the rams how hard he runs. Probably wont be pretty Ice might throw a couple picks but I think we'll win the game.

If Osi can be the Osi of old it could be a bad day for Bradford. Our secondary is the equivalent of their Dline IMO. Spoon on Jared cook trufant or Alford on lil guy from WV and that's that. Asante can handle any other wr the rams have because they're really not that good. Definitely have to watch out for Daryl Washington this guy reminds me of Darren sproles. Super fast and runs harder than you think (think of a faster version of quizz).

Morale of the story: the rams d will play us tough, but no matter what we should handle their offense. I think we win this game 21-14. Going to be my favorite game of the year.

Although I truly believe the rams will have a top 10 (maybe even top 5) defense this year I also truly believe we'll win this game.

The rams defensive line is stellar to say the least. Mix that with James laurenitis Alec Ogletree Janoris Jenkins and cortland finnegan, and you've got a handful.

The roddy and finn matchup will be the one to watch. I think Julio will toast Janoris (love the guy tho) as long as Matty has the time. Tony will remind Ogletree he's a rookie and sjax should remind the rams how hard he runs. Probably wont be pretty Ice might throw a couple picks but I think we'll win the game.

If Osi can be the Osi of old it could be a bad day for Bradford. Our secondary is the equivalent of their Dline IMO. Spoon on Jared cook trufant or Alford on lil guy from WV and that's that. Asante can handle any other wr the rams have because they're really not that good. Definitely have to watch out for Daryl Washington this guy reminds me of Darren sproles. Super fast and runs harder than you think (think of a faster version of quizz).

Morale of the story: the rams d will play us tough, but no matter what we should handle their offense. I think we win this game 21-14. Going to be my favorite game of the year.

Daryl Washington is a LB for the Cardinals, do you mean Daryl Richardson?