• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Masbinacci

Completely disagree with that

RW and dez belong in front

spot on.

It is all based off of highlights, is the way i see it and Homers.

Guest Masbinacci

And rave you know i feel Dez should be in front of white...... But just season to season.

roddy and Tony should thank julio for their positions on the list. if anything, they held him back and he should be higher

not that im saying hes being used wrong. hes being used perfectly for the team, but individually he's been held back from his true potential.

There was 16 other games though

Julio had a better YPC than Dez. I'm sure if he received the same amount of targets as Dez this wouldn't even be a conversation. Julio isn't the focal point of the Falcons offense. Julio Jones also had zero fumbles while Dez had 5. I like Dez but he is not the better player.

Guest Masbinacci

Julio had a better YPC than Dez. I'm sure if he received the same amount of targets as Dez this wouldn't even be a conversation. Julio isn't the focal point of the Falcons offense. Julio Jones also had zero fumbles while Dez had 5. I like Dez but he is not the better player.

Yeah TDs don't matter

roddy and Tony should thank julio for their positions on the list. if anything, they held him back and he should be higher

not that im saying hes being used wrong. hes being used perfectly for the team, but individually he's been held back from his true potential.

i agree with that....there is more to it then stats

I'm on my phone and I'm not digging through stats but RAVE and VAN will be here shortly to go over this lol

Guest Masbinacci

That i can agree with.

Many people know in TATF how i feel on Tony. Love the guy, but Ryan looks at him to much.

- matt had his best average yardage in 2008.

- - that's sad in my book

Yep, Dez' 9 extra targets are the difference LMAO

That i can agree with.

Many people know in TATF how i feel on Tony. Love the guy, but Ryan looks at him to much.

well yea, but he had less attempts, and no one really to check down to. so his completions were probably longer, but there were less of them, and i imagine not as many drives were extended. im with you though, i wish he didn't have to rely on him so much, but that's more due to the other players than him

That i can agree with.

You are sad in my book! Well at least you work for IRS and you brag about that!

well yea, but he had less attempts, and no one really to check down to. so his completions were probably longer, but there were less of them, and i imagine not as many drives were extended. im with you though, i wish he didn't have to rely on him so much, but that's more due to the other players than him

How about the KC game where he had someone who figured out how to cover him, he was Mia that game, watch how many people learn that this summer and shut down Tony next year.

Guest Masbinacci

Elaborate

better yet do some home work.

How many did dez get in the season vs Julio in the season?

What is their average yardage?

Once you see it, shut your mouth

Guest Masbinacci

I agree that you agree with me that i agree with you.

:D