A Very Hypothetical Post Since I'm Bored: Would You Sign To As A 3Rd Wr?

MSalmon

Please don't shoot me--I'm bored...but I just read a sporting news article (I love that mag in the iPad) and TO is in shape looking for a last shot. He says he's changed. Now we've heard this song and dance from TO before.

But the question is this: do we have a strong enough locker room to take a chance on a guy like TO?

Randy Moss chipped in for 28 rec for 434 yds and 3 tds for the niners and by all appearances was a good guy in locker room. He got those numbers with a raw passer

Second,if in shape how would a healthy TO fit into our aerial attack? Would he help?

Again let me clarify: I'm not advocating signing TO. Just curious if he'd be worth the risk.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a dream world, I'd have Victor Cruz in the slot, Roddy and Julio on the outside. With TG and SJax we'd be unstoppable. There wouldn't be a point on the field where we couldn't take it to the house.

I like your dream. Wow that'd be dang near unstoppable

In a dream world, I'd have Victor Cruz in the slot, Roddy and Julio on the outside. With TG and SJax we'd be unstoppable. There wouldn't be a point on the field where we couldn't take it to the house.

Depends on the Oline.

My ideal Slot man is the Black Mamba next season.

First off TO is done , he is old , slow , and worthless.

Are we talking anyone? I would have to say Welker. I think Ryan's skill set would work well with Welker.

How much do you think Welker has in the tank? He'll have a good year this year, but I don't think he'll be what he has been.

How much do you think Welker has in the tank? He'll have a good year this year, but I don't think he'll be what he has been.

I don't know. He didn't seem to be slowing down at all. If anything Bill learned quickly he better let the guy play last year. I honestly think the Pats are going to have a tough freaking year this year. Both TEs are always hurt , they signed Amendola ( who I really like but is hurt a lot ) , and lost Welker.

It is going to be an interesting story to follow either way.

First off TO is done , he is old , slow , and worthless.

Are we talking anyone? I would have to say Welker. I think Ryan's skill set would work well with Welker.

What season have you seen from TO to make you think he is done and worthless?

The great thing about TO is that he is a great blocker and he doesn't mind going over the middle. With a proper attitude he fits right in with our offense.

The name of our offense is "Strong and Multiple"

Of course this is a dream world and it won't happen but I would take him over HD tho.

What season have you seen from TO to make you think he is done and worthless?

The great thing about TO is that he is a great blocker and he doesn't mind going over the middle. With a proper attitude he fits right in with our offense.

The name of our offense is "Strong and Multiple"

Of course this is a dream world and it won't happen but I would take him over HD tho.

The last two he "tried" to play. If you like TO and think he has something left that is cool. I don't , and think he is a waste of space at this point.

The last two he "tried" to play. If you like TO and think he has something left that is cool. I don't , and think he is a waste of space at this point.

He played very well with Cincy and he never made the team for Seattle. We're just discussing the topic of the thread here btw. No attitudes. Just curious as to what specifically you saw to make you think he was a waste of space.

He played very well with Cincy and he never made the team for Seattle. We're just discussing the topic of the thread here btw. No attitudes. Just curious as to what specifically you saw to make you think he was a waste of space.

I already said it. He is old and slow. A lot of passes that went his direction he dropped. ( games I watched at least )

No attitude , sorry if it seemed like it , hard to tell on the internet sometimes.

I just think he would do himself a favor by retiring. He is a shoe in for the HOF. Just go enjoy it. I know he's broke , which is not the right reason to try to play again.

I already said it. He is old and slow. A lot of passes that went his direction he dropped. ( games I watched at least )

No attitude , sorry if it seemed like it , hard to tell on the internet sometimes.

I just think he would do himself a favor by retiring. He is a shoe in for the HOF. Just go enjoy it. I know he's broke , which is not the right reason to try to play again.

I hear ya. I would like to see what he has left in the tank. I'd prefer it on a different team but I wouldn't be upset if he came here.

He was practicing with Brady in the offseason so that bodes well for him, but it may be more than money. He seems to be doing much better.

I hear ya. I would like to see what he has left in the tank. I'd prefer it on a different team but I wouldn't be upset if he came here.

He was practicing with Brady in the offseason so that bodes well for him, but it may be more than money. He seems to be doing much better.

It is possible and of course it is only my opinion so as always take it like that. lol

I thought he finally looked really old this morning on NFLAM. I mean for the longest time he always appeared young. What I saw today was an aging man.