I Don't Get It

un-BILL-ievable

RAVE SEEMS TO BE RUNNING THIS BUFFALLO GUY BANANAS. I GOT HIM ON IGNORE, AND HIS NAME KEEPS POPPING UP ON THE IGNORE BUTTON. RAVE DOES THIS TO SOMEbiggrin.png

What have I done wrong? I haven't been bannannas or anything...\

And why I am being ignored for no reason?

Edited by un-BILL-ievable

Sorry buddy, they figured us out, don't blame me, I tried to pretend were not friends but apparently they saw through it. My bad

I am not your friend, I don't associate with garbage. Now stop trying to steer the topic. I barely post and I'm getting ignored, I want to know why

I am not your friend, I don't associate with garbage. Now stop trying to steer the topic. I barely post and I'm getting ignored, I want to know why

Um you're right, I don't know you, you bag of toots! Sorry had you mixed up with someone else, never talked to this guy before yesterday, that's the truth!

Where did Rev post that?

That ****** is blocking everyone he doesnt know!! lol

Its hard to blame him with all this BS going on

HE DOES GET IT. AND HE KNOWS WHY HES GETTING IT .... OR SHOULD WE SAY .. NOT GETTING IT. AND WHAT THEY WANT IS .... SOME ATTENTION. SORRY. THE IGNORE WEAPON IS GREAT!biggrin.png

I stumlbed across a link to this site and I saw it had a rivals section

cool. just curious. I don't know who is who and really don't care. This ***** kinda weird. As long as ya seem cool to me ill talk to anybody. **** if ya really aren't a troll just put in some good football convo and maybe they will eventually change their opinion. I

HE DOES GET IT. AND HE KNOWS WHY HES GETTING IT .... OR SHOULD WE SAY .. NOT GETTING IT. AND WHAT THEY WANT IS .... SOME ATTENTION. SORRY. THE IGNORE WEAPON IS GREAT!biggrin.png

Un-Bill was here before all of this, hes good people.

cool. just curious. I don't know who is who and really don't care. This shits kinda weird. As long as ya seem cool to me ill talk to anybody. **** if ya really aren't a troll just put in some good football convo and maybe they will eventually change their opinion. I

He is definitely not like the Ravens fan. lol

Un-Bill was here before all of this, hes good people.

Yea, the Bills kid was here before all this started, hes a good kid.

I think Rev has me on IGNORE as well. I dont blame him, hard to tell who's who around here.

Its cool, I respect Rev big time... we will discuss football again.

http://boards.atlant...ve/page__st__40

All I did was ask who Rave was and he blocks me

Dude I have not insulted you or the falcons in any way. Why the hostility?

Its what has happened here the last few days. Rev is simply acting on self preservation. Sergio and his minions have put the word out to turn this place into a cesspool so everyone will leave..anyone worth a **** anyway, then move himself in and crown himself KING of the WORLD. The little numbnut has some serious ******* issues. You want to associate with he and his Butt Buddies, you'll be getting no attention from Rev. I've had the same problem today, mistaking someone for one of their recruits.

It's gonna happen. But this place will be back to normal soon enough. A few of us have just had to develop a BUNKER Mentality rather than let these turds run anyone off as they planned.

All that drama about taking over the board is really screwing some people over because they'll never get a word in edgewise

yep. Hopefully its done soon. I heard not long ago that Falconsunderground (an alternate falcon board) was about to be shutting down. Im guessing this is them trying to find somewhere else to post. They could have gone abou it a better way but apparently thought this seemed like a good idea instead