Channel 2 Covered Trufant At Practice Today

Big_Dog

Everyone is going to like Trufant. I was impressed with his agility and ability to move with the man he was covering like he was stuck to them with superglue. You wont see him getting burned.

I didn't see what the TV showed of him being that I am in south Florida. I have watched everything I could get my hands on from their college days on Trufant and Alford though. I think they both are going to be special for us. I can't wait for minicamp when we started getting some real info on them.

Everyone is going to like Trufant. I was impressed with his agility and ability to move with the man he was covering like he was stuck to them with superglue. You wont see him getting burned.

I like Trufant too but the kid is a rookie and will probably be left on an island a good bit his first year. We will see him get burnt, it happens to everybody.

doubt it... but i couldn't care less. We got the man we wanted

Just wanted to stir the pot.

I was glad we got the guy we wanted and not what's left.

On Tiololo I really want to see how he holds up after a couple games and low tackles because we know that's really the only was anyone under 250 lb is going to bring him down.

On Tiololo I really want to see how he holds up after a couple games and low tackles because we know that's really the only was anyone under 250 lb is going to bring him down.

True. Idk about this Tiololololololo. I am not as excited as everyone else. To me if he pans out that is just a bonus, not expecting anything

I don't think we are set on the tight end position. Can we go after Graham from the saints next season when Tony is done. The saints will not have the money or cap space to to sign him to a long deal. We will have the money and cap space to get him.

I don't think we are set on the tight end position. Can we go after Graham from the saints next season when Tony is done. The saints will not have the money or cap space to to sign him to a long deal. We will have the money and cap space to get him.

say what?

1000x500px-LL-90ad9322_WTF-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT.jpg

Edited by RYNE