Anybody Else Notice?

jb 3.0

All the new members showing up here the last couple of hours?

Sergie's evidently on a very heavy recruiting mission and has enlisted a lot of help.

No big deal really, but my ignore list is growing faster than mine and Rev's dance card at the Senior Center.laugh.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the new members showing up here the last couple of hours?

Sergie's evidently on a very heavy recruiting mission and has enlisted a lot of help.

No big deal really, but my ignore list is growing faster than mine and Rev's dance card at the Senior Center.laugh.png

MY LIST HAS GROWN TO THE POINT TO WHERE, THE ONLY POSTS I CAN SEE ARE THE REGULARS. OLE' SERGENA IS HAVING A TEMPER TANTRUM .... "CRY BABY CRY!laugh.pnglaugh.png

Guest Masbinacci

Mods, can you please merge this thread with all the others made on this topic? It would greatly help with the usability of the subforum. Thanks in advance.

says the guy who made a homophobic thread?

you speak perfect since.

Guest Masbinacci

LET ME PUT THIS "BILLY JEAN OCEAN" ON MY IGNORE LIST.

I'm now at 10 and counting just today. smile.png

this is actually working out very well. It would be different if these guys could talk smack.... but it's the same over and over.

Guest Masbinacci

From what I've read, they've been invited from some forum so "civil" and "clean" that they have decided to leave it and come here.

I'm not holding my breathe on this happening, you?

From what I've read, they've been invited from some forum so "civil" and "clean" that they have decided to leave it and come here.

Classic manipulation. They think everyone is so far inferior to them, and they'll buy into their manipulative bullspit. We'll have to see, because from what I've seen some of you guys quoting, they now want the Mods to come in and clean this place out because we won't engage in their game...under the guise of racial bigotry. I

I wouldn't worry too much though. While many of us may dislike the Mods for one reason or another they're not idiots, ANY fperson on the street could come here and see what Sergie's trying to pull. Plus they've evidently already banned a majority these tools already...to the point they went and started their own board.

What's a better word for Pathetic?rolleyes.gif

Edited by jb 3.0