Anyone Wanna Talk Football?

Falcon Man™

I know SK does - he's pretty much the only one to have started any threads about football recently.

Why so much hostility and crap?

A jab here and there is one thing, but it's more like Catfight Central here lately.

jorts, boat, google...are you all Falcon fans or even football fans?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to start thread but it wouldnt let me so here goes anyway. What we need to do is think of what we can do to make this place easier for people to communicate. If we started by trying to be positive about hwat others have to say it would make a pretty big dent in the problem we got here.

I'd take Spoon in a heartbeat for a 3rd round draft pick in 2014, and so would Mickey Loomis. His contract may be coming up, but that wouldn't stop Loomis.

No way we would trade spoon for a third. We could get more than that in comp picks if he walks.

I know SK does - he's pretty much the only one to have started any threads about football recently.

Why so much hostility and crap?

A jab here and there is one thing, but it's more like Catfight Central here lately.

jorts, boat, google...are you all Falcon fans or even football fans?

Serge, more or less admitted to not really being much of football fan but decided to take it on as a school project, for his debate team no doubt. As far as his recruits, it's self-evident in their posts. They're here to back him up and generally try and turn this forum into one of their little kitty litterboxes.

Are the rest of you willing to just roll over and let 'em?

Serge, more or less admitted to not really being much of football fan but decided to take it on as a school project, for his debate team no doubt. As far as his recruits, it's self-evident in their posts. They're here to back him up and generally try and turn this forum into one of their little kitty litterboxes.

Are the rest of you willing to just roll over and let 'em?

No but the more we post about football and skip their antics, the better it gets.