Matts New Deal?

what do you guys think? do we get it done before this season, or do we let it ride till next year. i think that if td is aiming at some more fa pickups, then they most likely try for this year, but if not , maybe we wait , there dosent seem to be much talk about fa other than seymour, and think think we have enough cap now to signe him, anything over 2 maybe 3 mill. would be to much for him imo,and at last count we had about 6 mill in cap ( i could be wrong on that number) any thoughts on matt or fa or capspace

what do you guys think? do we get it done before this season, or do we let it ride till next year. i think that if td is aiming at some more fa pickups, then they most likely try for this year, but if not , maybe we wait , there dosent seem to be much talk about fa other than seymour, and think think we have enough cap now to signe him, anything over 2 maybe 3 mill. would be to much for him imo,and at last count we had about 6 mill in cap ( i could be wrong on that number) any thoughts on matt or fa or capspace

I think we will get something before TC..... And i hope we dont have his cap hit 6 mil... We dont need the cap this year.... No need to be in cap **** in 3 years... ill make his cap hit aounnd 9 mil... carry over the 6-7 mil of cap we will have over to next year... We will have the cap space to help coach nolan to build the D into what he likes.

If they wait another year we will be paying him even more. Ryan is just now entering his prime so he is getting better every year, if he has another great year (which he will) the price will go up especially If we win the sb!! He will be signed before the season. Blank and TD have pretty much made that clear. When, before the season is the question

Edited by BrandonDell_