Transforming Your Body Into Perfect Health...with Stevia

Put it like this....tired of being an overweight slug? Got cancer? wanna eat like a pig and still be lean and ripply? Go to emporersherbologist and get yourself a pound of JAJA stevia. Bob johnson lost 42 pounds and 4 breast tumors in a month. My cat peachy was coughing up blood bubbles from tumors and was cured within a week.

Stevia + water=PUREH20. Blend the toxic soap out of water and transform. Pay it forward and you'll be retired.

Thanks for the tip. How does it work?

By blending to toxic soap out of water, it cleans the clourine, flouride, lead, mecury and microbial cysts our of water making it pure. Stevia boosts metabolism, gives you energy and is a zero calorie all natural sweetener. Its only side effect is curing cancer and making you lean and ripply. Speak on it, Diego Sanchez............

Will stevia give me flabby man boobies and a brilliant IQ like yourself? or will it just get my head beaten in?

Nice troll attempt, homie. Why did you show our first fight when I knocked Vardell out with one punch? In the rematch Vardell out weighed me by 75 pounds and was filled with steroids. Plus Herb stopped the fight early. where's your picture and fight record, playboy?

Trust me homie....it will make you spun as **** and lean and ripply. Make PUREH20 and see the pounds fly off. Cold fission. I'm faster now than I was at Notre Dame covering black guys downfeild.

check your messenger. and not being a **** but the "black guys" comment makes ya sound a little douchie. might want to lay off of that kind of talk

another question for ya. I have lost over 50 pounds over thre past 6 months due to a medical condition I was working with. Ifi start this will it make me lose even more weight? should I wait til I add back the pounds before I try it?

Your metabolism will increase and you will burn more calories...

Some facts

1. Violence: the Guarani suffer from violent attacks and many Guarani leaders have been assassinated. 42 Guarani were killed in Mato Grosso do Sul in 2008 because of internal and external conflicts.

2. Suicide: the suicide rate amongst the Guarani is one of the highest in the world. More than 625 Guarani have committed suicide since 1981 (almost 1.5% of the Guarani population), and in 2005, the Guarani suicide rate was 19 times the national rate. Guarani children as young as nine years old have taken their own lives.

3. Malnutrition and poor health: many Guarani suffer from malnutrition, and their infant mortality rate is more than double the national average, whilst life expectancy is more than 20 years lower than the national average.

4. Unfair imprisonment: Guarani are often wrongly imprisoned, with little or no access to legal advice and interpreters. They serve ‘disproportionately harsh sentences for minor offences’.

5. Exploitation of manual labourers: many Guarani are forced to work cutting sugar cane for the ethanol factories which now occupy their land. They earn pitiful wages and are exposed to inhumane working conditions.

Per wiki

Folk medicine and research[edit]

For centuries the Guaraní peoples of Paraguay used stevia, which they called ka'a he'ê ("sweet herb"), as a sweetener in yerba mate and other foods, and medicinally as a cardiac stimulant, for obesity, hypertension and heartburn, and to help lower uric acid levels.[21] Current research has evaluated its effects on obesity[22] and hypertension.[23][24] Stevia has a negligible effect on blood glucose, and may even enhance glucose tolerance;[25] it may be useful as a natural sweetener for diabetics and others on carbohydrate-controlled diets.[26]

Look up the native tribe here and the mortality rates. Doesn't seem to help

Definately not. A balanced diet 4-6 ounces of meat vegetables limiting red meat and steady exercise gets you healthy. Not the newest plant on the market. Especially when it's not economical.

how many of those tribesman are obese or die of cancer? what's that....couldnt hear ya

Definately not. A balanced diet 4-6 ounces of meat vegetables limiting red meat and steady exercise gets you healthy. Not the newest plant on the market. Especially when it's not economical.

It is economical. I can get a pound of stevia cheap and only use a very small dash to sweeten things like coffee...it could last years for the normal person and replace cups of sugar. No calories, stimulant, more sweet, natural. Me , I do a pound of month with PureH20 and I'm better than my 20 year old self