Saints Lose Victor Butler

Taydumz

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest King Jigsaw

Am I really the only one willing to say it? They're the Saints, after all! Nut up, guys.

It sucks to suck.

That sucks, I hate seeing guys get injured. We may hate the team but the players are just people like anyone else.

Aside from the injury the red flag to me is that this was supposed to be non contact time per NFL rules. Are the Saints trying to cheat again? I have to wonder if there will be a fine or anything?

As a former basketball player who has suffered an ACL tear I can tell you this is one of the most horrible feelings.

But what may be worse is watching your team from the sidelines knowing that you can't do a **** thing (espically if they're playing bad)

I partly blame the coaches for some of these OTA injuries. Why put your team at risk by including more contact than necessary? I know football is a contact sport, but it's just not worth the risk to me.

Some guys comments at the bottom of the article....

" wonder if Ingram picked up his 5K bounty for knocking him out"

Feel bad for the guy but just cant stand that arrogant bunch of swamp dwelling scrubs.

i was talking about the comment saying sign abe lol

Edited by Taydumz

Lol the Saints are idiots though for not taking Jarvis. They really thought Junior Gallette and Martez Wilson were going to be answers at 3-4 OLB, positions neither have played. Pressure is on Will Smith now to step up.

Never understood having compassion for the Aints. I don't hope for injuries but if they happen glad it happens to them

Ahh , I had no idea what that post meant. lol

Meh , the guy was brand new and just followed Rob Ryan over. Sucks to see it happen. It isn't like it was Vilma. lol