A Short Highlight Of Steven Jackson

MicGreene

One thing I just thought of that could impact the success of Jackson with the Falcons is the ability and willingness of our WR's in blocking down field.

For on the Rams did not have any WR's nearly as big as ours.

And seeing how much space Jackson had on that 49 yard pass made me picture our giant receivers popping heads off and opening up more holes for SJ when we leak him out for passes like that one.

Really can't wait until the first game of the season (it's gonna be like 2nd Christmas)

One thing I just thought of that could impact the success of Jackson with the Falcons is the ability and willingness of our WR's in blocking down field.

For on the Rams did not have any WR's nearly as big as ours.

And seeing how much space Jackson had on that 49 yard pass made me picture our giant receivers popping heads off and opening up more holes for SJ when we leak him out for passes like that one.

Really can't wait until the first game of the season (it's gonna be like 2nd Christmas)

Our receivers in the Smith era have always been excellent blockers. That is a requirement.