Walking Dead Game ("400 Days")

The new episode for Telltale’s
The Walking Dead
, 400 Days, is set to launch in July for $5 on PC, Mac, XBLA, PSN and iOS. It’ll hit Vita one month later, in August. That version will be bundled with the entire first season, for the first time ever on Vita.

That bundle is a good deal for fans of continuity – the decisions players made in the first season of
The Walking Dead
will show up in 400 Days, and the choices in 400 Days will impact season two, Telltale marketing man Richard Iggo said at E3. Players can start 400 Days without having played any of season one, but Iggo warned against it for those who want the full effect.

!

Sounds like it's not really a second season so much as an expansion of the 1st season that will bridge the two....?

Edit: Hmm I wonder why it won't embed.

The walking dead was amazing, but it is strictly story driven.

These games any good? What's the gameplay style?

^^^^^What he said.... not at all like your typical Zombie games (Left4Dead, Dead Island etc.) It could almost be described as an "interactive story" than a traditional video game.

Definitely one of the better games I've played in recent years and I can't remember the last time I was so emotionally invested into a game. Literally just about every moment was either a feeling of supreme triumph or gut wrenching heartbreak.

I would agree that it's more of any interactive story than a video game. This game will actually make you sad and quiet after you play it. No other game has come close to doing that to me. I would recommend it if you don't need a lot of action.