A Message To All The Ninnies On The Board...

SaintRay

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think pencilpusher>scout>lilhoney>pizza4nezto is the only one to call in the mods.

Fwiw, I love our mods and think they do a wonderful job!

100% correct. None of my friends are interested in bringing the mods.

We like Rivals just the way is......Mod free.

If you don't like the tone of the board, feel free to excuse yourself. If YOU bring the Mods over here to defend your questionable honor, then that makes you weak.

we like RC the way it was

not the way it is....

we have our agenda guys like rave

but we accept him for some crazy reason

but ppl like Lil and Bot have almost ruined this forum with Multi alts, personal insults and just str8 up Horse shyt....

I am all for us policing our own... but what can we do ????

we have no power to give warnings, or ban the undesirables

Not to correct anyone's revisionism here or anything, but I wasn't just one of the first ones calling lilhoney a virus, I was the first saying that this place doesn't need regular mod interaction and "her" bringing them here was very bad. Plus, unlike lilhoney, I'm not actively in conflict with the mods all the time or even used to interacting with them.

Edited by Serge

we like RC the way it was

not the way it is....

we have our agenda guys like rave

but we accept him for some crazy reason

but ppl like Lil and Bot have almost ruined this forum with Multi alts, personal insults and just str8 up Horse shyt....

I am all for us policing our own... but what can we do ????

we have no power to give warnings, or ban the undesirables

Shred, its all in fun. My intent isn't malicious like theirs.

Each new thread on this subject is troll fuel.

Maybe so.

But to tell ya the truth, I like the way this is working out.

The cream is rising back to the top.

RC is getting its house back in order and I, for one, am appreciative for all those that did battle and keeping the good fight going.

Some of us are here to entertain, some to be entertained, some just come for football updates with a slanted view.

The attempted coup d'etat failed cause some underestimated the brotherhood in RC.

I'm sure there will be more attempts, but I think we all know that we are solid in protecting our spot to talk football and just give each other a hard time.

If the trolls wanna play, then let em bring it.

We got dis.

Maybe so.

But to tell ya the truth, I like the way this is working out.

The cream is rising back to the top.

RC is getting its house back in order and I, for one, am appreciative for all those that did battle and keeping the good fight going.

Some of us are here to entertain, some to be entertained, some just come for football updates with a slanted view.

The attempted coup d'etat failed cause some underestimated the brotherhood in RC.

I'm sure there will be more attempts, but I think we all know that we are solid in protecting our spot to talk football and just give each other a hard time.

If the trolls wanna play, then let em bring it.

We got dis.

You okay, bro?

No, I aint your bro.

I got no reason to be here except my own entertainment so you want to discuss something with me... make it good.

I aint scared of no mods, dont even know who they are.

And I certainly aint scared of folks like yourself who take about as much time out my day as dog crap under my shoe.

So, you ok bro?

Whats your real agenda... go ahead and get your boys... bring it on.